Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for a reply on the thread (as I have had to let it go to focus on the Jack threads so am not up to date) but it looks like Rebecca Lamb may have been gifted some swizzles...suspicious timing for Jack to be showing off an ex-tampon holder full of the same sweets.
Now you mention it I have seen these sweets a few times on instagram lately- I think Mrs Hinch had some and the vegan poster mentioning that they are vegan.... hmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Her feet are like those of early woman. Prehistoric.

(but with suspiciously smooth legs and ... the snow behind the legs seems to have lost its clarity as well)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Haha thanks, you're the first person whose noticed! 😊

I just googled her, that's absolutely shocking! Her lies are lethally dangerous. She seems as batshit as Jack, but with more organisational and marketing ability. I have to admire the execution of her grift. Jack could never. Belle reminds me of Vonny Leclerc in a way, in that she obviously has some kind of talent that she is squandering on her lies, rather than using legitimately.

The latest on Belle Gibson was that she was speaking in Oromo and pretending to be Ethiopian.

PS - due to your username, I think we require a cat tax ;)
Ha, Belle's one I'm fascinated with! There's an interview on Australian 60 minutes with journalist Tara Brown that is absolute gold.

As for the cat tax, I can only pay in excess fur.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her feet are like those of early woman. Prehistoric.

(but with suspiciously smooth legs and ... the snow behind the legs seems to have lost its clarity as well)
She’s such an attention seeker and yes, she’s had a fiddle with the filter.

Reactions: 39
Why is she, with her SEVERE arthritis, out in her bare little hobbit feet in bleeping snow?! Squiggles, now is you time to start questioning, surely?! What an imbecile.

Mother of God.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I’m waiting for a reply on the thread (as I have had to let it go to focus on the Jack threads so am not up to date) but it looks like Rebecca Lamb may have been gifted some swizzles...suspicious timing for Jack to be showing off an ex-tampon holder full of the same sweets.
I didn't know who Rebecca Lamb was so I did what Jackolites seem incapable of doing, I googled her. Started to look at the Tattle pages, but decided one fool to follow is enough. Though I did notice that someone had posted the government advice to influencers about gifts etc. It made very interesting reading.

Jack, a little warning to you, if you are reading here (of course you are) Just Google social media endorsement UK government. Then be sure to heed my advice, stick to the rules to the letter.

Jack will have to declare all gifts, even ones sent out of the blue and not requested as part payment. You can send back the gift if it is not wanted. As I said, some HMRC lawyer friends read here and though they are northern based, have a duty to report any suspected under declaring of income. Jack really does have to be squeaky clean with her tax return.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
How many months are we into Jack's collab with Del Monte? I only ask because she has just started following them on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I started to do this then I remembered she has every piece of crockery known to man. We don't even know if NotJack's plates are from the spring, summer, autumn, winter or Christmas collection.

The Twitter account being immediately deleted sealed it for me, especially as she had tweeted about veganism and trains, two Jack interests.

NotJack also has no friends on their Insta, just vegan accounts, which is what you'd expect from an alt account, not an Insta newbie. NotJack has made their Insta one food photo then one motivational quote - the same chessboard approach Jack used last year (one colour food photo, one B&W cat/behind the scenes photo) until that became unsafe and she switched to the comic filter.

NotJack loves Violife, Biscoff and Matt Haig...

NotJack has also posted about nasty online bullies and trolls...

@heretoreaditall2019 - I am loving how FORENSIC your data is! When the wind blows just right, I can hear the irritated gnashing of teeth from here 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Are these face tuned ANKLES??!

View attachment 430271
This isn't a criticism of her feet, lord knows mine aren't the prettiest (though I wouldn't show them on social media?!) But I am baffled at the size of her left big toenail - it's huge!!

I'm also baffled at why she is doing this. What's the point? Go inside and put some slippers on you nobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m sorry to say, dear hearts, that I witnessed a parent and baby bird sadly deceased on my walk this morning.
D23E3C7C-62E7-4A3D-90A7-91EAAF4FCB0A.jpeg
048B4C73-1723-4F3E-AFCA-0C9D14BB5AEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
A) why would you post tit like this other than for likes?

B) the slimming of the ankles is so obvious she is just taking the piss now.

C) For people who have to actually go about their lives in a normal fashion, the snow isn’t some insta friendly picture opportunity, it is a pain in the arse (and for some of us it has been here, on and off,
for weeks).

Go and write your book, sort post or hide sweets from your son Jack.

Mood in the Tunnel household: low.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Looks like she's got the start of bunions with those nasty feet 🤢

Your cats are absolutely gorgeous @MaineCoonMama.ETA are we meant to imagine she's done one of her nudie runs, hence the bare legs and feet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.