Jack Monroe #147 We honestly didn’t expect the backlash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sorry didn’t mean JO invented jam jars for shaking dressings. He probably got some eyerolls for putting it in a book back then as a top tip (or things everyone already knows)

Reactions: 23
5 prune buns before 9am?

She's going to be shitting through the eye of needle the rest of today.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Didn't the prunes lose in the Twitter poll she did?! Seems every recipe she's doing is with them. Prune curry will be next.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I thought those cinnamon buns were covered in melted cheese and tbh I wasnt even surprised because its Jack and shes maverick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I thought those cinnamon buns were covered in melted cheese and tbh I wasnt even surprised because its Jack and shes maverick
Nah, if she'd done that it'd be another "Recipe" done..

Recipe 19 of 20 in new book:
Cut bun in half
Toast bun
Grate cheese on
JackHack: pop under grill for 5 minutes.
Enjoy.

Innovative.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nah, if she'd done that it'd be another "Recipe" done..

Recipe 19 of 20 in new book:
Cut bun in half
Toast bun
Grate cheese on
JackHack: pop under grill for 5 minutes.
Enjoy.

Innovative.
I’ve just seen someone eat a donut filled with cheese and grilled on a Disney blog so not inconceivable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think she baked those herself. They’re packet dough and she added the prune stuff.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’ve just seen someone eat a donut filled with cheese and grilled on a Disney blog so not inconceivable
Tim Tracker? I can understand the donuts with bacon thing, but the cheese 🤢. Jack’s flavour combinations make me think she was actually the world’s first and longest covid sufferer, she must literally have no sense of taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she had posted the 'before' photo of the prune buns because the 'after' photo looked worse, but no, they are both there.
I wonder if she does not know, does not care, or is trolling with some of the photos of food/flavour combinations/striking resemblance to shop bought food.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In book deadline news, she's just about to hand in her manuscript! But has probably missed the Christmas 2021 market 🥺
Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 09.25.00.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Morning live are getting right up her niche at the moment, hardly any difference between expensive and cheap cans of food, del Monte peaches anyone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
"you wouldn't last a week with my list of responsibilities" hahaha

Jobs. Completed it mate

• Haha
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.