Jack Monroe #147 We honestly didn’t expect the backlash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she fail to get a picture of her cat in the snow? He's ginger FFS!

Honestly, the one time Cooper does something remotely interesting and she doesn't photograph it. But sure, 27 million pics of him sleeping...

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So I tried to upload a picture - but it’s not working for some reason. THAT MAN did jam jar dressings in ministry of food (not the best book) I had a minute to check - published in 2008. So once again on the forefront of innovation.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In perfect antithesis to her dry AF toast of the Gobi Desert, her buns are wet and greasy. Of course she’s eaten lots already like a greedy goblin.

D6C3E97A-AED8-4C73-8980-388482071C98.jpeg

Yeah, I’ll pass thanks Jack.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
In the previous thread @DinosaurSenior said

Judging by the look of her latest creations, her next sponsorship is going to be Pedigree Chum

there was a recall at the supermarket for some of their products 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
In perfect antithesis to her dry AF toast of the Gobi Desert, her buns are wet and greasy. Of course she’s eaten lots already like a greedy goblin.

View attachment 424820

Yeah, I’ll pass thanks Jack.
Looks like she's iced them when they're still hot, hence the middle bun being covered in a puddle of melted grease.

Does she know what food is supposed to look like? She's like a medieval European artist drawing an elephant.

20210208_085934.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 110
What is the thread for off topic cabal chat? I have seen one mentioned. I would like to ask for inspiration for my avatar.
do come join us for real food
and sheep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Are we seriously supposed to believe that she's eaten five of those fuckers?! 🙄
But exactly how big are they? We rarely see her food adjacent to anything that allows you to get a sense of size (Oooh matron). When she does put a spoon in, it looks like a teaspoon, or if it is other (dirty) cutlery we see how tiny the portions are.

Those buns could be the size of a 50p piece for all we know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She is a GREEDY GOBLIN!
But how big/smol are they? They don’t appear to have fluffed up much from the original pic? Maybe they are dipping bowl, ickle ramekin size? Need a filthy teaspoon

edited to add
great minds bee 🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So I tried to upload a picture - but it’s not working for some reason. THAT MAN did jam jar dressings in ministry of food (not the best book) I had a minute to check - published in 2008. So once again on the forefront of innovation.
And it's a thing many people do or did anyway. I grew up seeing my mother do this. I'm half-expecting 'use a knife to spread butter on your piping hot slice of brick' as the next jack hack! (I also thought we left 'life hacks' as a thing to mention or write about in in 2014. There is only so much to write about re-using rubber bands from your basil buch, right?)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.