Jack Monroe #147 We honestly didn’t expect the backlash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in amongst the horror of the grift, I feel we have overlooked the fact that she has laid down on the floor to take the picture. 🙄 and the massive pile of plates on the table, top right.

Screenshot_20210210-195530_Twitter.jpg

and which room is it? i wanna say the dining room. the pink curtains are in the dining room aren't they? or one of the halls/lobbies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
The drop on those pink curtains is bugging me. Just a fraction too long.

But then they do have magic face tuning, youth enhancing properties so I suppose you can't have it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Her posting that tweet with the photo of the letters just confirms shes beyond saving. She has absolutely reached rock bottom in my opinion. Nothing she does from here onwards can save what she had left of her reputation.
Blatant liar, tit cook, animal abuser and grifter. But what she ain't? - poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
NotJack has been BUSY! They're almost like a wee smol pixie with all the "Oh, I know nothing but here's a cute meme" :D

This one looks more like a JM - sloppy and brown. Forensic Fraus, can you spot anything? Photographed in a tray or drawer perhaps?

View attachment 429255

I made a veggie curry this afternoon and pottered in the kitchen. Feeling quite chilled until I read the tip jar tweet and the desti-bloody-tution! :mad: Surely even the squiggles with their one brain cell share scheme can begin to work it out? Lots of PAID WORK on one side and rattle rattle rattle on the other.
Is that really supposed to be food 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
in amongst the horror of the grift, I feel we have overlooked the fact that she has laid down on the floor to take the picture. 🙄 and the massive pile of plates on the table, top right.

View attachment 429549

and which room is it? i wanna say the dining room. the pink curtains are in the dining room aren't they? or one of the halls/lobbies
Another Arena flower deliver on display there too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

View attachment 429549

Dining room. She's shifted the table out of the way to take the photo. Why do it on the floor? Why not on the table or one of the two Cotswold sideboards in the dining room?
As you've said, she's lying on the floor to take the photo. Why?
She needs to take it from an angle so we can't see logos etc and identify the envelopes like we did last time (October?) She's putting on another Oscar winning Narc performance. God knows why.
Maybe Landlady finally had enough and told her to repay the damage and rent arrears? Maybe SBs dad had enough and stopped paying/reduced maintenance? Maybe Linda and Del Monte have realised what a pile of poo they are in and refused/held back payment because she didn't deliver what she promised?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Her posting that tweet with the photo of the letters just confirms shes beyond saving. She has absolutely reached rock bottom in my opinion. Nothing she does from here onwards can save what she had left of her reputation.
Blatant liar, tit cook, animal abuser and grifter. But what she ain't? - poor.
I have to say she’s reached an absolute nadir in my eyes. The kitten brought me here (I had no idea re bills) but this is just awful and that’s it I am done.

I am not saying the kitten isn’t worse (it is) but this blatant ‘look at me, I am all of the poors’ if just bleeping terrible. She can duck the duck off and then duck off some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
and still people don’t see through her! If she was destitute it was through no ones fault but her own and frankly, I’d be embarrassed if I were her but she has such little self awareness that she cannot comprehend that shes not the most hard done by smol little pixie in all the world. Rattles my cage no end, she does a disservice to every person out there who might be having a hard time. My mum was a single mum for forever, an actual single mum whose husband left one day and left her with all his debt and 3 kids under 5. What did she do? Howl and scream and claw the floor? Well probably for a bit! And then she claimed the benefits she needed and later got a job and cut her cloth to fit her means, we ate jacket potatoes so often that we joke that none of us could eat a jacket potato for years after we left home. Jack doesn’t know the first thing about poverty, she disgusts me and every time I start to feel sorry for her I’ll remember this sick display for the cameras.
Rant over now I’m off for a piss and a sandwich

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Jack only got a few replies to her initial ‘look at poor me and my sad pile of junk Mail’. I don’t think the squiggles are home from work yet .

• Haha
Reactions: 40
New thread, prune lovers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.