Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me, reading a Tweet where Jack implies she gives all of her fees to charity and never gets paid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I don't have a favourite Jack lie as they are all awful about some are clearly worse than others. One of my favourite Jack incarnations was when a Tattler many threads ago did a brilliant edit of the famous Downfall scene with Jack as Hitler 🤣 We need to find that and show our new members.
Also the last thread was locked before I could reply but what @Nottonightbabe said made me think of Tamatoa. He also lugs about high end tat which prevents him from obtaining a mortgage. Please someone edit Jack's face onto his.
Screenshot_20210128-180238_Samsung Internet.jpg

5332c88d-d920-4932-b462-2aa5fc88bfa9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't have a favourite Jack lie as they are all awful about some are clearly worse than others. One of my favourite Jack incarnations was when a Tattler many threads ago did a brilliant edit of the famous Downfall scene with Jack as Hitler 🤣 We need to find that and show our new members.
Also the last thread was locked before I could reply but what @Nottonightbabe said made me think of Tamatoa. He also lugs about high end tat which prevents him from obtaining a mortgage. Please someone edit Jack's face onto his.
View attachment 407453

View attachment 407465
SHINY!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
💯 But also, what planet is she on peddling this narrative that she’ll save for a “forever home” this year. I’m a good earner, still renting, and have been saving for years because property is so out of reach. She cannot believe she can continue to claim poverty once she’s bought a house. So what happens then?
Once she has a house the 'Why' there is a Jack is over and 'WHO' Jack is will begin with all the Non-Binary stuff.

Reactions: 24
do you reckon that with that "influencer" comment, she's still salty about being moved from influencers to bloggers? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The Viggles have gone rogue and are all over Del Monte..... , is it just me actually laughing out loud 😂😂 at this .

‘The Viggles are all over Del Monte’ would have been a brilliant thread title.😂😂
And the man from del monte he say "these angry viggles give ninnies the giggles" 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I’m racking my brain trying to think of someone less “for sale” than Jack and drawing an absolute blank tbh. Like, obviously, you’ve got the influencers like the SoDs and whoever selling their kids for ten grand from Quaker Oats, but they never claim in any non-perfunctory way to be ethical, or concerned with anything other than their own material gain.

For someone who expends considerable energy preaching to any fucker who’ll listen about how frugal, moral and honest she is she certainly spends a lot of time happily shilling branded condiments made by a company with some pretty serious CSR faux-pas to its name, branded tinned fruit made by a company who are known to destroy land and treat workers shockingly, tech goods by a company known to utilise child labour and stamp out unionisation (Samsung), advertising a supermarket owned by the donor of the biggest ever donation to the Tory party before she got fired (Sainsos), and writing for a publication accused very, very recently of promoting xenophobic hate speech (Express).

One, maybe two, ethical missteps we could probably forgive, but the above says to me quite emphatically that our Jackie is, indeed, for sale. Morals out the window for the right fee.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
There's nothing much on TV tonight so I'm here for a good old chaos.

It's usually a positive sign when she says "logging off now" or words to that effect. Strap in tattlers. I predict a late night :ROFLMAO:
Ah, we‘re binging Marcella so I’ll miss nothing being mentioned at 8 again. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me, reading a Tweet where Jack implies she gives all of her fees to charity and never gets paid

Remember everything in crappy Bungalow comes from the puddle, skips and mates. Jack has no need of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
thanks for the tip on the feeding families recipes - Ive got an adapted dahl on now (left over coconut cream grated in rather than milk, thinned with water) blended down to make into a sort of chicken korma.

But of course Jack invented family indian meals.

I feel as though she was much happier and not a ridiculous bell end in the Allegra years...

Reactions: 25
View attachment 407453

View attachment 407465
These kinds of posts pretty much sum up my contributions of late 🥴 I don’t have a lot of energy for much else. Silver will probably do a better job though 😂
45972810-6CFB-4015-92CA-9342D1FAF368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
4 pages behind sorry, she’s probably already minced something or worn more ghastly shoes with a tit burton chino, but it’s a total privilege being able to pick and choose the work you take, especially to the point where you forego financial security to do so? As we all know, this is yet another lie as she’s doing well through her little limited, but most importantly she’s going to benefit from intergenerational wealth behind her so can afford to duck around for decades buying any tit she fancies until she gets her forever home 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Hopefully this carry on opens more eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.