Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr T Jack is the best Jack for us. I think the aggression starts to pique a bit of curiosity from passive squiggles, who then start to question. And Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This ⬆ is perfect. We are all here because of those who went before us. Some have privilege but many worked incredibly hard to afford us where we are now. I wear my Nanas signet ring and am reminded on a daily basis how fortunate we are as a family because of her sacrifices and hard work.
I wear my Granny's wedding ring and feel the same when I look at it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This narc rage has been held in too long, and now we have a full moon, a deadline on Monday and a vegan uprising. NGL I’m staying up to see what happens!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Narc rage in full effect.

Narcs can never accept that they might be in the wrong or flawed. It's everyone else who is wrong or who doesn't understand, or it's ableist bullying because she can't help taking vulnerable peoples' benefits / pensions from them in exchange for duck all.

It could never ever be that Jack is in the wrong about anything, could it :rolleyes:
One of our lovely new Fraü (I'm sorry I can't remember your name) posted a fantastic link about Cluster B personality disorders yesterday, specifically Narcissistic Sociopaths.
This afternoon's little display has absolutely ticked every single box, and then some.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What SM is all this raging on?
Also, the Viggles have gone rogue and are all over Del Monte on IG.
I've cancelled a morning meeting so i can stay up all night and watch the chaos.
I looked and Mel Donte’s account only had two recent votes comments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What SM is all this raging on?
Also, the Viggles have gone rogue and are all over Del Monte on IG.
I've cancelled a morning meeting so i can stay up all night and watch the chaos.
The Viggles have gone rogue and are all over Del Monte..... , is it just me actually laughing out loud 😂😂 at this .

‘The Viggles are all over Del Monte’ would have been a brilliant thread title.😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think her obsession with a forever home comes from her resentment towards her parents for not having helped her get on the property ladder.

Her bullshit talk of saving with non-branded beans to go towards a deposit comes right out of the Tory playbook of millennials and avocados 🙄
💯 But also, what planet is she on peddling this narrative that she’ll save for a “forever home” this year. I’m a good earner, still renting, and have been saving for years because property is so out of reach. She cannot believe she can continue to claim poverty once she’s bought a house. So what happens then?

Reactions: 50
Oh Jack. Nadiya has now got a Netflix show coming out. You could ‘sell out’ and do a Netflix show, and then give 10k to Magic Breakfast. Or you could accept that your lazy and entitled attitude, along with terrifying lack of skill, means that you won’t be given such a choice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She definitely IS for sale. I mean, Del Monte, really! What a sell out. I'd love to know how much they've paid her. She can't have any principles if she's working with them.
I’ve not seen much evidence she actually is working with them! Her and her dad’s scripted exchange on fb and a tweet asking people to send in recipes for prunes. I’d be asking for my money back!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The Viggles have gone rogue and are all over Del Monte..... , is it just me actually laughing out loud 😂😂 at this .

‘The Viggles are all over Del Monte’ would have been a brilliant thread title.😂😂
Is it too gauche to
a.Quote myself
b.Give myself a thread title nom in my own self quote?
Feck it..
#Threadtitle nomination
The Viggles are all over Del Monte

(thanks @LyraBalaqua )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
This is my first full moon in the Cabal and I’m thinking of popping to Morry’s for wine! 😂
I picked up a bottle earlier, so I can watch Winterwatch whilst keeping an eye on Wor Jackie's full moon antics.

Remember to get snacks...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.