Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just running in from work to make sure that I don’t miss the #Thunderclap for my colleagues in the NHS who are overworked and underpaid. I am very fortunate to be in a position where I’m paid well, but I know that is not the case for a large proportion of the NHS workforce. I’m sure that Jack will recognise this and amplify their voices...or perhaps not.
The Thunderclap... quick , someone remind the #founder!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Do squiggles think that no one ever used a tin in cooking before Jack came along. I suspect most of them can’t actually cook at all.
I was using cambells Chicken soup as the basis of a casserole 30 bloody years ago. None of this is new.
You have put me in the mood for vol-au-vents now with this talk of condensed soup 🥣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s already deleting the tweets! Agent must’ve been in touch with evidence of something uncomfortably dishonest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
You have put me in the mood for vol-au-vents now with this talk of condensed soup 🥣
Love a mushroom soup vol-au-vent, c’est trop charismatique and probably too expensive for Jack as she’s either trying to obtain the whole Cotswald Co. catalogue or save for her forever home, one of the two

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People are making mushroom vol au vents on my telly right this second. Weird!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just chatting to my sister about the kitten incident and she doesn't actually believe me. Did any of you lovely fraus happen to take a screenshot of where she said she had been told to have the kitten put to sleep? Is it in any of these threads? I kinda feel like it's the evidence we need visible right now, especially as its been brought up on the Linda post a few times.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg totally forgot about #thundercunt
Seems I’m not the only one 🙄
To be fair we would forget about it.

But you wouldn't forget about it if you were the founder, originator, hive mind, creative genius behind #thunderclapforcarers or if you gave a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Prediction: Location Location Location Jack is going to be the worst Jack.
She's already started the making serviette rings nonsense - she'll be wearing dresses like Kirstie next.

We'll have to call her...... [drumroll]

Kirstie Allslopp

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Going back to her “forever home” I just feel like she isn’t mature enough somehow? What happens if she needs to do repairs? I had a serious leak that went into my kitchen on New Year’s Eve and instead of going on SM and moaning I fixed it and moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Going back to her “forever home” I just feel like she isn’t mature enough somehow? What happens if she needs to do repairs? I had a serious leak that went into my kitchen on New Year’s Eve and instead of going on SM and moaning I fixed it and moved on.
She sees this forever home, her vewy own home as some kind of bucket of gold at the end of the rainbow, and she’ll be able to live happily eva after for eva and eva.
‘Owning’ a home means debt - unless you’re a Russian oligarch who can slap down a pile of cash and buy outright 😂 (Vlad). Can you imagine if she had her own home and had to have something fixed, or was behind in her mortgage payments. It would be like the sky had fallen in.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Jackie's Choice: enable replies for ego boost but risk being called out, or disable them and shout into the void

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.