Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About the school thing. Whatever your family key worker status, if you don’t need to send your children to school at the moment, you shouldn’t. She’s doing the right thing keeping him at home. She shouldn’t however be acting like it’s a huge burden or sacrifice to do so compared to the many thousands of people who are doing it in far worse living conditions with younger or more difficult children who have actual real jobs to be doing at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I can't believe she's reposted the video and restricted the replies. It's so horrible. What is the outcome that she's hoping for here? Does she want viggles to angrily tweet her so it looks like she's receiving baseless abuse?
That’s exactly what she is doing.

She’ll be the victim again. Never mind that poor beast’s suffering.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She’s up tweeting tit about vegan halloumi and making “small changes” where she can.

Viggles have seen the video and there are comments on the Linda page.

Obviously today will be full of book work, homeschooling, laundry management, eating vegan cheese and quality time.

No tit stirring whatsoever after 3 hours sleep.

Might retreat to the safety of some aroma oil and thinly veiled decorating cleaning accounts if she carries on like this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
hope I've put spoiler in okay . I'm really struggling with my ed and anxiety and depression just now ,I just feel everything closing in on me .The covid situation just feels like it will never end . I'm not sure if being on here helps at the moment even though so many of you are lovely and supportive 💕 but at same time it's about the only connection with the outside world apart from walking dog and getting food shopping when I have to. I've never private messaged anyone here and I wish I could but don't think I can at the moment . I'm just so tired of putting on a things are fine face when I feel this low ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
So many issues for Jack- maonaing about homeschool, missing her deadline (100% gonna), fighting with the vegans, fighting with the sideboard and keyboard spotter, making her own diary instead of booking through her agent (?), smashing up dinosaurs, being performitavely non binary when it suits her. OMG and duck off with the kitten what is the matter with her?

Good Morning. I am off to spend 2 hours quality time marking online essays.

Reactions: 38
Can't believe that she's actually, fully pushing the 'brand beans over heinz beans' narrative as a reason for her life of luxury, it's so patronising to those who truly are on the breadline and it could so easily be spun against her - only if someone were to point out that, say, the reason she doesn't have a house is because she buys herself so much stuff she would of course spin it as such to make herself the victim of some outrageous class war... a truly dislikable character, without a hint of accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Looks, to me, like the keyboard is
I'm guessing we will get the blame for the relentless, dehumanising, vile and deranged bullying she is suffering on the LMc page and for losing her actual paid work and plunging her back into poverty?

It will be the cabals fault won't it? She can't get her head around the fact we are not the only people that see through her.
Christ , absolutely nothing to do with Tattle.

Vegans looked on in horror at what she produced and posted to the LM page, saw the literal tripe she put on Twitter ( cheap meat etc) and made clear they were not happy.

She really is the lowest of the low.

In my former years on Mumsnet one of the constantly used phrases used by some to kick someone when they were down ( that really is a hell site) was ‘I feel sorry for your children’.

Never used it and never thought I would but I really feel for Jack’s son.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
hope I've put spoiler in okay . I'm really struggling with my ed and anxiety and depression just now ,I just feel everything closing in on me .The covid situation just feels like it will never end . I'm not sure if being on here helps at the moment even though so many of you are lovely and supportive 💕 but at same time it's about the only connection with the outside world apart from walking dog and getting food shopping when I have to. I've never private messaged anyone here and I wish I could but don't think I can at the moment . I'm just so tired of putting on a things are fine face when I feel this low ☹
I went to message you but you don't seem to have it set to do so; I checked on Waffle Maker who is also a Chatty Member and I can see the Start Conversation button for her.

Anyway, I wanted to send you some love and virtual hugs, from someone else who is also living alone with dogs (and cats) and fighting the local health board for mental health support. If you can activate messages, I'd be happy to have a conversation with you if you'd like some personal chat as opposed to the open forum, however great everyone is on the Jack threads. 💗💗💗

Quite different to the unsupportive, self-centred, conning, total waste of space that is Jack Monroe.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
What a time to be alive! I am in a weird sitauation in that I see people all day at work, but haven't seen any of my family at home for over 18 months, and I have seen less than 5 people I don't work with since last August. It's a lonely time. Do what works and best wishes. I don't know how to message people I tiried once but I think some people might have it turned off?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So is Jack telling me the reason I don't have art prints adorning the walls of my house is down to me eating Heinz beans?
Yes, absolutely x

Can't remember the exact figures but I believe that dear heart @heretoreaditall2019 calculated that you only need to purchase 10,500 tins of own brand beans to be able to afford a sideboard collection similar to Jack's, so get cracking x

• Haha
Reactions: 50
That's a lovely supportive message from you @Blurp. I'm lucky I have my dog but the mental health services round here are patchy to say the leastespecially for ed I don't think my settings let me private message at the moment .😔 I hope you are managing okay is that your dog as your profile pic . It's so cute

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This is hard to read without feeling a compelling urge to help - it's completely understandable. This lockdown must be a living nightmare. Nothing much of great use to say other than to send a virtual fist-bump and to wish you well - it's a patronising thing to hear but, things will get better. Look after yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I have no idea how Tattle works and if my messages are turned on but if they are, let me know. I have a couple of close friends recovering - no idea if I'm helpful but I'm a listener. If here is the right place for you to chill, great, if it isn't - also great, whatever works for you. Fine face is not obligatory, it is OK to crumple up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
These were posted/deleted after the cat photo. Read bottom to top.

View attachment 403286
SO bleeping WHAT.

duck RIGHT OFF.

It looks like the IKEA one (have got it 🔺) which was more expensive

I can give my expert opinion at last! It’s not the ikea one because the ikea one holds the trays on with clamps which go on the outside of the poles that go up. This is the hobbycraft style one where the poles go through little ledges on the side of the trays. I have one Ikea and two Hobbycraft because we all you need three of anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What a grade A bleep.

I cant believe she got away with what she did to that poor kitten. I cannot stand her bleeping patronising attitude to people when shes pulled up on her bollocks. Her part time trans/binary bullshit. Her dramatised disabilities. Her mockery of mental health and struggles. bleeping bleep.

Treated herself to a cupboard? Shes a bleeping cotswold show home ffs. £20 food shop, debts, unopened letters.. sell your bleeping furniture then you big head.

Also hate that she has a Rob Ryan print. Love his work!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I know this is an off topic grunka from last night, but I’m pretty sure this is about Stephen Bear, who is such a bleep (and I don’t use that word lightly) he makes Jack look almost okay in comparison. There’s a thread about him on here, but be warned it’s not a nice read.

1611733963989.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.