Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That DHOTYA on Twitter is a bully and well past its time but if she hadn’t blocked it it would have to set up a second account just to keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 404343
Squiggle 🔺 this for us.

I’m just glad SB has something nice for once. Not sure what the tune is though
Sad that she's hiding upstairs and needs to be "lured out" while he's still awake and about downstairs.

I don't like the way some people make their kids perform to get their attention and document it in SM. Jack is doing that more often these days.

I guess I am angry about it because she's performing "careless parent" but her earlier (deleted) tweet mentioned two hours of "quality time" with him.

So many people (me included) are literally trying to make it through the days working / home schooling / cooking / etc. Quality time? I don't know her 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
i just don't understand how she has so much stuff it's insane 😱

Her house kind of reminds me of the little messy old man in the 80s version of my little pony (i enjoyed this nostalgia trip)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Been doing a chaos all day at the hospital, home now and all is well. Had a mini grunk on my phone, as far as I can see Mackie is now dressing like Andrew Cunanan, makes a change from Rose.
Also I realised the thread title did a chaos, I did try to call it “Jack Monroe - Who dat?” not sure what happened @lilamay and @Sideboard Bob my apologies. I’ll send you an exclusive list of discounts every month to make up for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It is quite an amazing array of shite she has. For the amount of photos she shares, you'd think there's nothing left to surprise anyone. Yet she can continually roll out more and more tat.

I think I read on here she may be moving soon? How many lorries will she need?! 1 for sideboards, 1 for crockery...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.