Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
I made the mistake of looking at that video again this morning. It has knocked me sick. Regardless of the health of the kitten, it is totally inappropriate to use a tiny animal in this way.

The viggles need to really double down on this now. It is animal exploitation, pure and simple.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Oh i'm sorry but this time she is really grating on my last nerve with this tweet!

Screenshot_20210127-235908.jpg

Crushing self doubt and extreme social awkwardness indeed!!

That never stopped

Nikola Tesla
Henry cavendish
Immanuel kant
Possibly Sir Isaac newton
or even Albert einstein
Also Temple grandin
Dr camilla pang
Lewis carrol
Courtney love
Chris peckham
Dan aykroyd
Hans christian andersen
Paddy considine
Daryl hannah
Chris fischer (an actual chef jack?
Jeremiah josey (yes another chef)
Tim burton

(These are just the one's that i remember off the top of my head! The tip of the iceberg then!)

People who on the whole did not let being non neurotypical define or limit them but instead used their capabilities to enrich mankind and further human knowledge ?
Some of them working in pretty stressful enviroments for example being chef's or working in front of a camera for example acting?

Didn't stop them did it Jack?
From what i recall i have no memory of any of them constantly complaining about it either or feeling hard done by?

Yes Jack i do know what it feels like as well to be socially awkward and not very self aware?
Still the fact that you constantly draw attention to that fact just makes it worse!
(furthers self consciousness?)
Plus i'm sorry but it comes off as not very professional? (So how are autistic/adhd people supposed to be taken seriously if you make it look like they can't get their shit together and have to over explain and over share to compensate?

Sorry but as the mother of 2 boys on the spectrum as well as myself she has touched a raw nerve!

I'll just leave the last word to the fantastic human being that is Dr temple grandin.

Thanks for reading.

Screenshot_20210128-004906.jpg

I would add to that as well mainstream education healthcare social work politics the media actually society in general?

Screenshot_20210128-005916.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Gotta say, this is the first time I’ve ever seen a pic of Jack’s nails without a ridge of black grime underneath so there’s some progress...

E214B34C-AF3B-4E59-B62C-E30BAE019B2D.jpeg

The performative thing of tweeting that she’s getting up at 5am to write, as though this is some kind of daily, meditative routine is fucking hilarious. If it was actually the case she’d be in her own editing stage by now, not crowdsourcing for shit content from squiggles who are even more clueless than she.

It’s an old tactic of mine - leaving everything until the last minute and then subsisting on a couple of hours sleep a night for a fortnight and burning myself out because I physically couldn’t fit the amount of work I needed to do into a working day. It’s odd and sad that, despite seeming to use ADHD as an excuse for almost everything, she doesn’t seem to get onto the fact that her condition being poorly managed is the problem here, and instead blames SB? I also add that ADHD aside she is a lazy cow and this is evident from the lack of care she applies to everything.

We’ve seen so many photos of SB sitting and reading quietly, he’s nearly in secondary school, she just can’t use him as an excuse for her ineptitude and yet she does, even though about 90% of the country have it worse at the moment (especially given her complex web of childcare bubbles).

Anyway, I can’t wait for how shit this book is going to be and I wish wish wish I was a fly on the wall for her publishers Zoom calls about her.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
I knew I could count on at least one idea from you bullying ninnies. I'm allergic to chillies though, can you suggest an alternative?

ETA I see the ideas are pouring in.😂
Dried chillies or chilli powder are SPICES so can be replaced by cinnamon, Chinese 5-spice or nutmeg.

Fresh chillies are RED so can be replaced by tomatoes, strawberries or the wax from a (vegan) Babybel. 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Gently teased her?

AS.IF.

You weren’t an innocent youthful child full of a wide eyed wonder looking at the lights Jack , you were supposed to be on a job being a professional. Give over with the “I’m just a girl looking at the light”.
Ick - tweets like that are nauseating. She loves to give the impression that whenever she is on set there are lots of bantz with the crew as they all chuckle fondly over her charming naivety and coltishness. Lots of gentle, soft encouraging her :sick:
Not that any of what she says is believable but if she was fascinated by studio lights I imagine she made a HUGE deal out of it to appear quirky until someone said something at last.
And still she wonders why TV work has dried up. Oh actually no she doesn't. She voluntarily took a massive step back from it after DKL and had to be coaxed out again recently for Free School Meals 🤭

• Haha

Professor Slop

I just saw this tip on the twitter thread and thought you'd all enjoy the sheer amount of bizarreness contained here.
260121 1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

MancBee

VIP Member
Just as I was going to bed as well. What a mess, half of that crap shouldn't be there in the first place. She would have more space If she didn't have so many cloths, rags, bottles of Zoflora, unnecessary bowls, camping gaz bottles, cat biscuit barrel, copper light fitting, ridiculous amounts of foliage and assorted bottles of crap like kombucha fermentation bottles, and assorted ephemera. The kitchen is just swamped with an excessive amount of stuff. It is setting my teeth on edge. She really does have a problem with knowing how much of any one thing you need to keep.

She has even got a Christmas decoration hanging from a wall cupboard door handle!!!!!!

Off to try and get some sleep, though I will probably wake up in a cold sweat.

• Haha
  • Heart

sioc

Turning up in a shirt so wrinkled that one of the TV crew has to go iron it for you actually is quite embarrassing

• Haha

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
A maths problem for Homeschool Jack:

Suzy buys one loaf of soft soft softy soft white bread from the Asda Value range. It has 14 slices. During the week, Suzy makes 5 sandwiches for her son. On Monday, she eats a vegan egg sandwich. On Tuesday, Suzy dips 2 slices of bread into a pot of slop that is cooking on the stove. Every remaining day, she ravenously wolfs down 3 slices of bread with anchoïade.

How much bread does Suzy have left?
hehe... and what about Billy, he has a 20 pound budget for his weekly food shop. On Sunday he spends £16 on a carefully planned shopping trip, on monday he buys fish, chips and a sausage for £3.50 and on wednesday he has an Ocado delivery for £77.49. - how much does he have left?

• Haha

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
This is hard to read without feeling a compelling urge to help - it's completely understandable. This lockdown must be a living nightmare. Nothing much of great use to say other than to send a virtual fist-bump and to wish you well - it's a patronising thing to hear but, things will get better. Look after yourself.
Thank you so much 💕. It's a struggle for so many people and so many have it much worse than me. I can only imagine how lonely some old people in care homes as they can be surrounded by people but will be desperate to cuddle their loved one's or people trapped in flats trying to homeschool and feed their children. I'm lucky I have my family around and my dog. For a group of bullying ninnies you are all so lovely and kind 🥰. I'm a bit of a luddite with technology so please forgive me always asking how do you do this or that . Big hugs to all 🤗

• Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
With 'research the family tree', I'm pretty sure the teacher isn't expecting a detailed chart going back to the Norman Conquest or anything like that. To be honest, I'm surprised it's still a *thing*, given how complex some children's backgrounds are.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
For the record, am gonna call it now nice and early: she will come out and own up to facetune usage one day, when the timing is just right for her to benefit from it/if she is called out on it enough for it to be no longer possible to deny. - Can almost see it now, the big reveal, the faux shame and regret and of course, the predictable victimhood. Because, as ever it’ll be someone else’s fault and she’ll present it as something forced upon her (I felt pressured by the unattainable beauty standards of the day, this bloody patriarchy etc etc... ) anything but being held accountable for lying so easily to, and gaslighting, the very people who wish the best for her.

Mark these words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64