Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Sorry but what the fuck is this twee bollocks?

FCE10118-979B-4758-B40A-05A14C2C3599.jpeg

Who are these inanimate plastic receptacles talking to?!

Someone should get the vegan squigs onto the monetised partnership with Del Monte with the exploitation of workers and landgrabs in developing countries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

LavaFlake

VIP Member
It's definitely a video for Linda M... did anyone else read no. 9 as poo greens? 🥴
Screenshot_20210127-220841_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210127-221049_Twitter.jpg

Gourmet catfood for Coopsie? Hope SB is still whooping about his eyelid sausages... *tip jar rattle*

• Haha
  • Sad

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
These were posted/deleted after the cat photo. Read bottom to top.

View attachment 403286
She doesn’t need to stand over SB all day, he’s going to secondary school this year. If he needs help he’ll ask or message his teachers. She’s just using it as an excuse not to do the things she needs to do (and that doesn’t include twatting about on Twitter all day). She’s a fucking idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited to add: kids in year 6 need to develop independent learning, it’s not independent learning if she’s mythering him all day.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Notice the pattern.

People question Jack's cruelty to rabbits = passive-aggressive Twitter thread
People question Jack's cruelty to cats = passive-aggressive Twitter video
People question Jack's vegan credentials = passive-aggressive vegan cheese Twitter thread
People question Jack's origin story = passive-aggressive Potatoes edits, passive-aggressive Vogue article etc
People question Jack's Patreon grifting =

• Haha
  • Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
That's a lovely supportive message from you @Blurp. I'm lucky I have my dog but the mental health services round here are patchy to say the leastespecially for ed I don't think my settings let me private message at the moment .😔 I hope you are managing okay is that your dog as your profile pic . It's so cute
That's Grace, the Great Escaper! It'sthe picture that appeared in the village FB page as "lost dog", a surprise to me as she was on the sofa when I read it - she was obviously making her way home when snapped! She's dug a space under the latest fencing designed to keep her in but I need a decent dry and non-freezing day to cement in another post to block it. She slipped out again this morning and accompaniedsome walkers back from the village, sat in the empty field over the road and is now sitting in the barley field next door ... I'm waiting for the bark at the gate to tell me that she's come home!

20210117_233819.jpg

She's also known as The Dog Who Eats Walls, here complete with evidence:

IMG_20210127_000344_079.jpg

ETA: 1547 and she's home 😁. Barking at the gate and demanding entry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Aeiouabc

So a moderately well-off woman who says her own gender is 'whatever you want' (paraphrasing from that awful Guardian article) and pretends poverty is now dictating how best to portray groups she doesn't even represent properly? Yikes.
Non-binary Jack is another example of her taking space away from actually disadvantaged/marginalised groups. Like you say, she’s made it quite clear her views on it are essentially flippant and she couldn’t care less. She just wants to be the spokesperson for something she constantly undermines.

• Angry
Reactions: 63

colouredlines

VIP Member
It cracks me up that she'll go to the trouble of Facetuning herself into a prepubescent boy, but she won't clean her nails, wash her hair, or change into a clean jumper.

• Haha

Fruitjack

VIP Member
About the school thing. Whatever your family key worker status, if you don’t need to send your children to school at the moment, you shouldn’t. She’s doing the right thing keeping him at home. She shouldn’t however be acting like it’s a huge burden or sacrifice to do so compared to the many thousands of people who are doing it in far worse living conditions with younger or more difficult children who have actual real jobs to be doing at the same time.

• Heart

waffle maker

VIP Member
Her version of being poor involves getting a rich fiancé every few years. Why do the poor not simply find someone to marry.

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
So RSM gave blanket permission to use the photo because she was inundated with requests - Jack spots it and says that the credit is wrong and then she gets all het up abs deletes the permission tweet. That’s shady. And why tweets should live forever - imagine if there was no delete button

• Wow
  • Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
These were posted/deleted after the cat photo. Read bottom to top.

View attachment 403286
Hi Jack! 🙋🏼‍♀️
Maybe if you’d actually bothered to write the book you’ve accepted the advance for, you wouldn’t have had to waste your time googling the year 6 curriculum and looking on the #homeschooling hashtag for ideas of how to furnish your lies and excuses.
Best wishes,
Someone Who Is Glad You Don’t Qualify For Financial Assistance.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

MancBee

VIP Member
Once again she is pandering to the right wing portrayal of people on benefits.

It's a very fine line between "if you buy cheap beans you can have nice things" (Jack's reasoning) and "it's feckless spending that's the reason you can't feed yourself with the benefits you get" (right wing narrative)

Indeed isn't it the right wing that say feckless spending by the young is the reason they can't afford to buy a property?

• Heart

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Thank you so much 💕. It's a struggle for so many people and so many have it much worse than me. I can only imagine how lonely some old people in care homes as they can be surrounded by people but will be desperate to cuddle their loved one's or people trapped in flats trying to homeschool and feed their children. I'm lucky I have my family around and my dog. For a group of bullying ninnies you are all so lovely and kind 🥰. I'm a bit of a luddite with technology so please forgive me always asking how do you do this or that . Big hugs to all 🤗
Just because ‘others have it worse’ doesn’t mean your feelings aren’t valid or not allowed. Please always ask how to do things because the fact that you’re even talking about how you are feeling - even if it’s to us non food experts who don’t dry orange peels on radiators - is really great.

To anyone who is feeling down or not themselves, please know that you can always DM me (I’m pretty sure I have that option ticked!). I can offer poor to average chat. You are important and you matter. ❤

• Heart