Jack Monroe #137 NarcLife by Bootstrap Crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people need some levity in dark and horrible times but looking at the idiotic replies about 'floofles' and the wanky 'floofbot' illustration actually makes me feel worse about inhabiting a world that seems to be half-full of alt-right dickheads, because the majority of the rest are too busy infantilising themselves on the internet to do anything about it.

Jack: "STAY ANGRY!"
Also Jack: wuk at da cutes wickle floof it is so smol just like me here is the link to my smol Patreon
I really do feel like this too. I also feel like a lot of the people who are usually forensic at picking up on bullshit are broken by politics/ pandemic/ furlough/ working through. All the people on my social media shouting about getting vaccinations and ignoring the fact that the UK has gone off piste not giving the second dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi Fraus!
I deleted my old account but decided I couldn't live without you all...
Looks like I have a mega grunk ahead of me!
Hope you are all well and living the dream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
There's a thread on Mumsnet about the worst meal you've ever had, and I'm 99% sure I just triangulated SB's account. Good spelling for a 10-year-old!

20210120_123440.jpg

Hi Fraus!
Jack_M? Is it you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I know people need some levity in dark and horrible times but looking at the idiotic replies about 'floofles' and the wanky 'floofbot' illustration actually makes me feel worse about inhabiting a world that seems to be half-full of alt-right dickheads, because the majority of the rest are too busy infantilising themselves on the internet to do anything about it.

Jack: "STAY ANGRY!"
Also Jack: wuk at da cutes wickle floof it is so smol just like me here is the link to my smol Patreon
Thank you. I find the mix of "I'm an ickle pickle cutesy poo child" and aggression in Jack bleeping bizarre. It's like she got trapped at the age of two and decided to stay there. To then claim to be an activist and expect to be taken seriously on top of that is just mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
In case you were wondering, it is NOT going well for Linda McCartney on IG...
They put up the grim stew thingy picture. Only 4 comments so far, but they're not good........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
They put up the grim stew thingy picture. Only 4 comments so far, but they're not good........
No Veganuary Top Tip this time either. She is the laziest person alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The two positive comments must be the staff paid a bonus.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you. I find the mix of "I'm an ickle pickle cutesy poo child" and aggression in Jack bleeping bizarre. It's like she got trapped at the age of two and decided to stay there. To then claim to be an activist and expect to be taken seriously on top of that is just mind boggling.
The Venn diagram of smolrobots fans and the creepy ppl going to comic con pretending to be cats or doing those weird giggles on the tube must be one complete circle, a creepy subculture I can’t get my head around tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Hi Fraus!
Hi, I deleted my old account too but couldn’t resist coming back , enjoy catching up😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s interesting about the Linda McCartney Insta-fail, is that on other posts they actually interact with comments. Is the PR person just curled up in a ball crying, after looking at the unfavourable reaction?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.