Jack Monroe #137 NarcLife by Bootstrap Crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
97F5EB6C-DF23-4D06-B9D3-6FCB5580420F.png

Good old NI protestant Jack making an appearance- I’m meaning this in a lighthearted way obvs...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at us all, 🔺ourselves with our love of Hendo's! 😂

I am both shocked and saddened though that someone reacted to your post with the gipping emoji 🤢
I must admit that I am not actually from Sheffield, although I did live there for a bit (🔺). Alas, it has left me with an undying love for Hendos!

Reactions: 16
I must admit that I am not actually from Sheffield, although I did live there for a bit (🔺). Alas, it has left me with an undying love for Hendos!
Aww me too! I’m a Southerner but lived in Sheffield for a year, a stone’s throw from the factory ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lactose intolerant 🙄
Fortunately (since you can never have too much cheese on your quesadilla) Asda do sell lactose free cheese. Unfortunately it isn't part of the Smart Price range.

ETA: Another Hendo's fan with Long Sheffield here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Genocide? Wow! I find that more offensive than "feral".
Picking on the low hanging fruit and slinging some insults into the echo chamber doesn't make you poltical or an activist.
Just a mendacious tit.

" How dare you lecture anyone on morality. " 😠 ...or...hahahaha!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Look at us all, 🔺ourselves with our love of Hendo's! 😂

I am both shocked and saddened though that someone reacted to your post with the gipping emoji 🤢
Hendo's? Gipping?
O brave new world

On a very slow catch-up at the minute - truly the collaboration has gone down like a lead macaroni on the Linda McCartney Instagram page (though I would actually give the pastitsio a bash)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bored so had a look at the insta. On the pic of fish in bags (#gifted #rip) a squiggle has commented that the ‘rona can survive in the freezer so she better be careful if she still had symptoms when she bagged it up!
Dunno if the ‘rona can survive over 3 weeks though...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Me neither but I bloody love Hendos. Naturally vegan too, beats Worcestershire sauce (although you can get a vegan version).
Just looked at Jack’s likes-fortunately she was the only person to like these two. Imagine if she went ahead & tried to make a craft business from this floofle bollocks-I can picture her flogging it on QVC, all wide eyed & maniacal. Like fergie & that stupid helicopter all over again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Good Morning- Happy Trump Last day! Just 10 pages to catch up. I'm sad about SB's dinner last night. Normal ingredients made horribe.

god the replies from these squiggles are so dire I almost instinctively pressed the “report” button under your post because they offended me so badly
I have nearly done this in a rage so many times. I am such a Karen I love to report.

IMO: (1) he did not draw that; (2) he did not give her that; (3) he did not say that; (4) none of this happened. 🙄
I think she drew it in pencil (you can see the pencil) and made him trace it. This is the sort of thing I do for my daughter as she has dyspraxia and hates drawing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
twas I, the original mentioner of relish that reacted with sick cos it's gross (I just don't really do condiments)

and there's more Sheffield fraus here? yay!
you will not 🔺 me for my love of Henderson’s! You can buy it any branch of Home Bargains and veggies everywhere advocate it instead of Worcestershire sauce! (You can 🔺 me for nearly typing Home and Bargains if you like)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fellow Henderson's relish lover here. That pickled onion monster much smell as you walk past the factory. Bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes such a dimwit she's actually angry at IDS voting against supporting genocide through arms sales. I mean, I'm very cynical about his motives here but would she rather he support arms sales to genocidal regimes?
That's ironic he wouldn't want genocide in other countries, but resigned his position after admitting all the years he made sick, disabled and vulnerable British people suffer was wrong. I think there are two kinds of Tories. The upper class ones who are only in politics to make sure all the power and money stays with them and there friends. Also the Hyacinth Bucket types, who would do anything to be one of the upper classes. The Eton and Bullingdon Club types know they can use the Hyacinth Bucket types to do their dirty work.

Reactions: 19
Morning Comrades.

Going off on a slight tangent but Jack is an extremely tit Ambassador for tinned fruit.

Mel Donte going the same way as Hellman’s per chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Me neither but I bloody love Hendos. Naturally vegan too, beats Worcestershire sauce (although you can get a vegan version).
Just looked at Jack’s likes-fortunately she was the only person to like these two. Imagine if she went ahead & tried to make a craft business from this floofle bollocks-I can picture her flogging it on QVC, all wide eyed & maniacal. Like fergie & that stupid helicopter all over again.
Until she deletes it. So can everyone post their comments to her agent with their hand please?

Looks like RM is planning a recap and potentially withdrawing/taking a step back from twitter campaigning.

Cue JM winding her up about something......

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.