Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
The whole episode is an embarrassment and a wasted opportunity. You cannot publicly call the MD a ****ing idiot for 'likes' and expect respect in return.

View attachment 391907

Whatever happened to Camila Batmanghelidjh? Hope no-one is uncomfortable with the question, but some treated her like a Goddess in these issues.

View attachment 391915
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camila_Batmanghelidjh OT I know, but looks like there’s legal action pending as of Oct last year, against her holding directorships - she and Alan Yentob.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
Morning frauen...

On the subject of lactose intolerance - it is possible to be intolerant and still be absolutely fine. I am a living example of this! The production process for making most cheese generally removes the lactose that causes the gut issues.

I cannot go near milk, cream or ice cream (nor can I touch non-cow-milk substitutes because one look at anything resembling milk makes me want to boak) but I love cheese.

As a child of the 70s / 80s I spent quite a lot of time religiously throwing up after being forced to drink the warm milk bottles at school (I know many of us did because they were never properly stored) and being given hot milk by my grandparents...I had not idea it was an actual thing and I just refused to consume it from age 7...before I knew I was intolerant.

Obviously that doesn't negate the fact that SHE MAY BE LYING but I do have to just stand up for the old factettes here :).
Oh God I’m the same. Certain things I can digest and certain things not (milk and cheese the biggest culprits). Though I love cream and ice cream so will take the risk and accept the consequences...

• Heart

TaraLee

Shes such a dimwit she's actually angry at IDS voting against supporting genocide through arms sales. I mean, I'm very cynical about his motives here but would she rather he support arms sales to genocidal regimes?
That's ironic he wouldn't want genocide in other countries, but resigned his position after admitting all the years he made sick, disabled and vulnerable British people suffer was wrong. I think there are two kinds of Tories. The upper class ones who are only in politics to make sure all the power and money stays with them and there friends. Also the Hyacinth Bucket types, who would do anything to be one of the upper classes. The Eton and Bullingdon Club types know they can use the Hyacinth Bucket types to do their dirty work.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
It's the Oliver Twist 'please sir, can I have some more?' vibe that does it for me. It's such an unnatural way to hold a bowl. I've honestly never seen anyone hold a bowl or plate in that way and I've seen some sights.
I'm sure we once saw a side view and she stands the bowl on something so she can take these bizarre photos

• Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
Does anyone know if it's people with a confirmed case of covid that will get a extension on filing their taxes ? Do you get a long extension for long covid ? I hate the constant deflections after a chaos . Cat's , illness's , then "food".
no personal tax extensions at the moment - however you can always appeal penalties with a ‘good excuse’ and covid counts as an excuse.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
I reckon that’s some leftover takeaway 😂
Why would you use a foil tray anyway ?
Not sticking up for jack in any way, still pissed off about her ‘feral’ comment, but I often use foil trays to cook rice in the pressure cooker, but even in that it takes longer than 6 minutes, it also looks so much nicer

Reactions: 18

KindaWeird

ugh please just stop mixing things up!

mind you, reminds me of my partner's dad chopping and mixing up his dinner, then covering it in a combo of balsamic and Henderson's relish because partner's mam's cooking is Not Good
Hendos improves any dish!

• Heart

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if it's people with a confirmed case of covid that will get a extension on filing their taxes ? Do you get a long extension for long covid ? I hate the constant deflections after a chaos . Cat's , illness's , then "food".