Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LavaFlake

VIP Member
She's so incredibly vegan!

I can't shop laughing at the utter morons over at Linda McCartney HQ who have PAID Jack Monroe to represent them for Veganuary. What the actual hell? Was there a work experience person working in their PR department who was left unsupervised for the afternoon and they ended up with Jack on their payroll? It would actually be funny if she wasn't being paid to do it. But of course I'm sure her next rent will bounce because she is POOR!
I wouldn't be surprised if a squiggle had something to do with it...

Reactions: 20

Lanie

VIP Member
Gosh it's all getting messy. I'm such a wimp if I was her I would have just called it a day refused the parcel from them , asked my friends who could to boycott and make my kids their own sandwiches with what I could.

I'd avoid courts and lawyers at all costs. It's just not worth it if you lose and against people like them it's usually the case.

I think part of it is genuinely her arthritis, but it’s not at all improved by whatever filter/editing she uses to make her food look “good”, but would make anyone’s hands look odd - and the dirty nails just 🤮
I’m not sure she has arthritis because she has lied about so many different ailments. Her idea of arthritis is probably an ache in her hand.
Not being reductive to people who genuinely have arthritis.

• Heart

Ldytnk

I’ve got my emergency questions™️ ready if she ever comes back. I wish I’d been here but I think I would die of second hand embarrassment- I can hardly watch the YouTube singing.
I'm keen to find out if Caroline (who has hands) is actually the Broccoli Casserole thief who is friends with Doris.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I actually thought she sounded like Nigel frirage in that last video?

They both use the same obnoxious tone.

• Haha

Scarletfever

VIP Member
I really am starting to think a lot of Jack's public histrionics aren't for twitter followers at all (or indeed Tattle), but to put off her sponsors and collaborators metaphorically pounding at the door.
I totally agree! Plus her publisher and agent who follow her.

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
My children have a mr men book called Mr nosey. He reminds me of her at one of the meets ups sticking her Nose everywhere until it came the time when he gets rumbled and then she would quote directly from the book.

her Mr nosey. Don't ask so many questions, I cannot stand it when people ask too many questions! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Look at us all, 🔺ourselves with our love of Hendo's! 😂

I am both shocked and saddened though that someone reacted to your post with the gipping emoji 🤢
twas I, the original mentioner of relish that reacted with sick cos it's gross (I just don't really do condiments)

and there's more Sheffield fraus here? yay!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
I love that idea. When she died among my great aunts’ possessions was a small statuette with “from the grateful people of Tonga” engraved on it. To this day no one knows why (🔺). I feel Jack should have a vegan sausage with “from the angry people of Nauru” carved into it.
ooooh, that would really intrigue me!!! I'd have to investigate!

• Haha

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Me neither but I bloody love Hendos. Naturally vegan too, beats Worcestershire sauce (although you can get a vegan version).
Just looked at Jack’s likes-fortunately she was the only person to like these two. Imagine if she went ahead & tried to make a craft business from this floofle bollocks-I can picture her flogging it on QVC, all wide eyed & maniacal. Like fergie & that stupid helicopter all over again.
Until she deletes it. So can everyone post their comments to her agent with their hand please?

Looks like RM is planning a recap and potentially withdrawing/taking a step back from twitter campaigning.

Cue JM winding her up about something......

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I've had covid (normal, not long) and I experienced thirst like never before. Googled it, seems to be a common symptom, drank lots, then it stopped. No Twitter poll was needed during my bog standard covid. I understand I'm not as special as some.
😱 what? Your not smol and pixie like special?

• Haha
Reactions: 19