Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
There was also the Poverty story of when she found an unexpected fiver and spent it on two tubs of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food which she ate in one sitting. 🙄

Not sure if this was before or after she was too poor to buy shoes for her son, or was using socks as sanitary pads...
This is the one I was thinking of, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Perhaps if you're finding my contributions here troubling or offensive it would be best to report me to a moderator or mute me as I'm really not interested in getting into a confrontation with you and honestly have no idea why you have directed that comment at me.
I thought that was aimed at Jack?

• Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
What kind of saddo must you be, if the first thing you can think of to introduce yourself, is that you once used a food bank, 10 years ago? 🙄

Give her a few months and she'll be "on it".
I got that reply re feral and also :

Regarding your other concerns about the choice of the interviewee, that is not something the readers' editor's office deals with - our job is to consider corrections and clarifications. That said, the head of features did read your anonymised concerns and acknowledged that Monroe is a person in the public eye about whom many people have strong and divided views. However, she said that didn't make her not worthy of interviewing and that the overwhelming feedback about the interview had been positive. If there is anything in particular within the article that you believe to be incorrect, please provide further details and we can look into it.

We have had a few other complaints about the same issue and will be sending a similar response to them too.
something incorrect; that would be the whole of the smol urchin' s back story

• Haha

Vroo

View attachment 392059Why can she not just give him a chicken dinner... why does everything have to be mixed together? It would have been less work if she is that frazzled.

ETA: she says it is 3 portions so now he has to have reheated frozen veg 2 more times
This is possibly one of the first things Jack has posted I’ve thought looks edible 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I'm about 99% certain the cat poo was Linda (RIP)'s poor violated bangers- that is NOT what she would have wanted. I'm hoping Paul McCartney pops up on the Linda McCartney Insta to demand Jack stop insulting his late wife's memory.
Sorry to be that bitch but can anyone find the photo or signpost me to the thread it was in? I can't recall seeing it but all her slop does blend into one big pile of non-newtonian fluid tbh.

• Haha

girolle

ugh please just stop mixing things up!

mind you, reminds me of my partner's dad chopping and mixing up his dinner, then covering it in a combo of balsamic and Henderson's relish because partner's mam's cooking is Not Good
Henderson's Relish, though! ❤ That's the good stuff!!!

• Heart
  • Sick

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Shes such a dimwit she's actually angry at IDS voting against supporting genocide through arms sales. I mean, I'm very cynical about his motives here but would she rather he support arms sales to genocidal regimes?
Her straw man arguments aren’t even that. They’re like gossamer not straw

• Haha