Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bugger13

VIP Member
Jesus Christ-maybe just tell the guardian to read the wiki here on jack? Where to even start?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lanie

VIP Member
So tonight's tea was chicken dinner soup is she working with heniz next or willy wonka, just watch the blueberry pie SB? We all know where that ends?

• Haha

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
Jack is only human. She cannot reasonably be expected to exploit the school food issue for her own selfish ends, do all that top secret behind the scenes work, thunderflap AND do lockdown larder. If she tried to do all that once half her social media would just be pictures of her sleeping.
She's such a cunt she needs to outsource to keep up

edit: lol @ thunderflap

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Not necessarily a Caitlin Moran fan but I do like her writing and she does make me laugh. So even if her 'origin story' is exaggerated like Jack's, at least she actually has a talent and some personality.

Jack has no redeeming features which is why she's chasing the kind of success that people like Caitlin have had.

Marwood

Look at us all, 🔺ourselves with our love of Hendo's! 😂

I am both shocked and saddened though that someone reacted to your post with the gipping emoji 🤢
Hendo's? Gipping?
O brave new world

On a very slow catch-up at the minute - truly the collaboration has gone down like a lead macaroni on the Linda McCartney Instagram page (though I would actually give the pastitsio a bash)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
The whole episode is an embarrassment and a wasted opportunity. You cannot publicly call the MD a ****ing idiot for 'likes' and expect respect in return.

View attachment 391907

Whatever happened to Camila Batmanghelidjh? Hope no-one is uncomfortable with the question, but some treated her like a Goddess in these issues.

View attachment 391915
I remember Camila's fall from grace really well.
Went from having all sorts of charity money thrown at her to court case pending.
It was quite spectacular when the media turned on her.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Why do some potatoes look roasted and some only look boiled? Can’t believe this but am I insane, the blue ones aren’t roasted are they? Why are only some potatoes coated in gravy? How can you make gravy out of potato water?

View attachment 392213

About to do our dinner and this has knocked me for six uno, what IS this?
Perhaps, she has added to a ready meal? Hence the non uniformity?

• Wow

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Babe, same. My eyes starting opening when I watched the first two episodes of 'Raised by wolves'. Seeing her life there on screen and realising how ludicrous it all was and how the story just seemed a completely exaggerated version of a kernel of truth made me look a bit deeper and read her body of work more critically. It led to the inevitable conclusion that she's as shallow as something very shallow (I'm no good at similes) and hasn't got the foggiest what feminism actually is.
Totally agree it’s sooooo exaggerated!

Raydog

Chatty Member
Satay sauce is the best, I love it so much. I make it Indonesian-style with ketjap manis and vary the rest (sometimes I make it with coconut milk, other times I leave it out sometimes with garlic, sometimes with onion etc. There's so many varieties).

I think Jack tries to emulate it sometimes by popping peanutbutter into her weird noodle creations, but she never seems to add any other ingredients like Ketjap to make it taste good/create depth.

She had a green bean /peanut recipe (not sure what the rest of the ingredients were) that tasted of nothing when I tried it. Probably because she doesn't know how/when swapping things is fine and what ingredients are actually essential for the basics of a dish.

(ETA People, get yourself some ketjap manis for the next time you want to add something to your noodles)
I’ve recently discovered ketjap manis and wowzers it’s transforms a dish ❤

• Heart