Jack Monroe #136 We lived in a house, it had a roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more of us the merrier... THE MORE OF US THE MERRIER

Tinned fruit is cheaper, when you're not promoting Del Monte you absolute melon.

Reactions: 33
She actually wasn't terrible in that my innards didn't shrivel up with second hand embarrassment. It must be the result of numerous takes and some very judicial editing.
It can't just be she wasn't live as her self taped 'Feed the Children' video was bloody awful too. As was the 'White as mayo' thing. Oh no and now I'm getting awful flashbacks of her 'getting over my fears' tremulous Oasis singing.
The horror!

Reactions: 33
Catching up again. Just watched part of the Dr Rupy thing and, apart from looking like Sid the sloth again, is it just my imagination or is her neck even filthier than her nails usually are, I couldn’t concentrate on what was being said because I was thinking you could grow things on that neck.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Oh yikes, those pictures scared me! I mean, get whatever treatments you want (although don't scam folk to do it) but hers just don't look 'right'
They really don’t, which seems to be the big danger with things like fillers, done well they look good but now everyone and his wife are offering them there are a lot that just look dire. The same with too frozen Botox.

Reactions: 16
I thought it looked like she had a really flushed neck and chest - nerves/excitement/general Jack weirdness?

Either that, or she hasn't learnt how to blend, because her blusher was also a bit Siouxsie Sioux.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why?? Why is it always pesto

https://giphy.com/BIN2S0sgQwdeE Welcome btw!

Reactions: 34
After watching the Dr. R interview I'm 100% convinced that wasn't JM, but Janet Street Porter cosplaying Rose West.

Reactions: 36
At Linda Mc they must be thrilled she has so much time for tweeting and interviews , while for their paid gig she could not even take out the line about adding chickpeas..(so unprofessional!!!).
If she was smart she'd have a word about contracting Slopbot to automate her 'recipe' 'contributions' to all these companies she somehow hoodwinks so she can concentrate on being a full-time Twitter Cunt

Reactions: 25
I'm gonna have to watch now!

Reactions: 10
Paging Dr Jack Monroe...

View attachment 390104
OMG they even talk about ~origin stories~

"Our findings indicate that such misidentifications are built on particular origin stories that people reach for when asked about their backgrounds. These accounts tend to downplay people’s own, fairly privileged upbringings and instead reach back into working-class extended family histories that incorporate grandparents and even great-grandparents. Here people find stories of the past – of working-class struggle, of upward social mobility, of meritocratic striving – that provide powerful frames for understanding their own experiences and identity."

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.