Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just googled MRs name too see how he's doing news wise and saw his Google twitter posts. He's thanked Tom and marks and Spencers for their help. I couldn't see any mention of jack but I only saw the highlights?! Can anyone let me know if he did?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not many working class young adukts have their own fridge-freezer/washer-dryer at 24. Or an Omega Seamaster. Not many middle-class ones either. She has become so inauthentic; I wonder when it started. Before Allegra?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Not many working class young adukts have their own fridge-freezer/washer-dryer at 24. Or an Omega Seamaster. Not many middle-class ones either. She has become so inauthentic; I wonder when it started. Before Allegra?
Yup, especially if she was renting - lived in a student house last year that had both amenities, but there as no way flatmates + I could sell them, as they were owned by the landlord... so surely it implies she either moved into an unfurnished rental and brought in her own stuff (pretty pricey) or didn't rent?

Reactions: 40
Just thread #132 has attachments missing, will fix on Monday (hopefully). Although after spending hours today fixing it I feel like tuna in a money bag. 😶

I'm sure I posted in this thread last night, weird...

Are the Wikis back to normal? The Jack Monroe wiki had more recent edits that have disappeared.
Unfortunately the wiki was reverted back to the last backup when it was on Monday morning. So sorry but changes made mon -thurs afternoon have been lost. Hopefully it wasn't much and can be added back in?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I didn’t even know what Denby was and I am the most middle class person who ever grew up. I thought it was a trouser press until I googled. (Trazzzer press)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yup, especially if she was renting - lived in a student house last year that had both amenities, but there as no way flatmates + I could sell them, as they were owned by the landlord... so surely it implies she either moved into an unfurnished rental and brought in her own stuff (pretty pricey) or didn't rent?
I’m sure I remember reading something about her parents having set a foster child up in their own rented flat with stuff like white goods. I don’t have a receipt as it was way pre-me discovering tattle, but I remember assuming they’d done the same for her (and their other kids of appropriate age) and she was just neglecting to mention it.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh ffs Squiggle, don't give her ideas. She's on a come down after a manic high, either substance or narc driven.
She'll end up on a beach ball, bollock naked, screaming 'I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEECKING BALL' in her front garden at 4am.
Then the beach ball will need incineration after it has had her unruly labia on it in the mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I honestly cannot believe she think this teenage school yard witch fight it appropriate for her works page. A page she is highlighting too help innocent people get help.

Single mothers do get some tit, but right now sweetheart this isn't it. It's about CHILDREN being hungry because they didn't give enough food out in the hampers whilst they awaited the vouchers.

Talk about how single mothers are treated like tit when you know these kids are being fed.

She looks like she's in labour and been told too push with that pose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Isn’t it the sword of Damocles? I mean, if she wants to be soooo dramatic you’d think she’d at least check.
No, she’s talking about the ‘Sword of Domacles’, an ancient tale of an smol pixie whose opulent lifestyle hangs by a thread due to the ever present danger of the lies being exposed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Vintage suitcases? Denby? Reading armchair?? Sounds more country than council estate to me, but maybe I'm just not poor enough to understand ...
Wasn’t there are photo of her looking sulky and the vintage suitcases were there? Does this fit the timeline?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.