Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she doing a video statement about the times when there is no need as it is all over the media? I’m actually worried about her and her agent needs to come and get her some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This isn’t a new issue, it’s an ongoing problem for children not being fed in the holidays. If she was the ‘expert’ she would know this.
Schools try hard to help. I’ve worked in ones that have had food parcels and have made sure there are study sessions and children are well fed in holidays. I know local activities that feed children a hot lunch in the holidays.
is this an area she has mentioned or campaigned for before, you know, being the U.K. expert and all?
In my son's old school they used to bring the vulnerable children in for fun days to ensure they got fed.

Also she looks like a stroppy teen who's doing a ticktock video of how unfair her parents are for not letting her go to the parrttyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate it I hate it I hate it.

It reminds me of Brasseye. The "cake" segments where people are reading out stuff that makes no sense.

Maybe a minor thing but how does she know people entitled to FSM, hampers, etc "can't afford to read The Times"??? duck off you stigmatising twit!
Why is she still going on about the Times paywall when anyone can just google today's news?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That's nice, there's peeps that caption so you don't need to hear her voice - still going on about The Times paywall - duck sake - other papers picked up soon after :rolleyes:

Has Louisa retweeted the letter yet?:p

ETA - I linked - didn't mean to include the other tweet - should be okay as it's just asking for caption? delete if not okay

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is she droning about about the government "announcing" the policy in The Times? For a start The Times just reported that the government has published new guidance for schools which I imagine involved telling schools. Anything that gets picked up in The Times gets reported by other media anyway so the paywall is irrelevant within hours. Does she imagine help will just stop and when parents ask why they'll just be told to read The Times and then cruelly mocked for saying they can't afford a subscription. Why am I even asking? She's a bloody halfwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She always goes on about her disabilities and others being ableist but 1) putting captions on videos and 2) alt text on images (the screenshot of her statement earlier) are accessibility social media basics. IDIOT

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Bit more Matthew for you Jack, Matthew 6:3 - But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

In other words, bleating on about how charitable you apparently are, and what you've donated (allegedly) - not cool, says Jesus.🙃

Totally not surprised she's been left out of the letter, she's been acting so unprofessionally and slagging off the government, past and present, it would not look good to have her name there. They want credible, sensible, professional people to put their name to it, not some Twitter banshee.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She says she's a "key campaigner" but what campaigning has she actually done?

As I see it she's spent three days arguing with people, trying to get Marcus Rashford to acknowledge her existence and flicking her bean while dressed as Mary Sloppins.
Too long for a thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God has sent me.
Jacksus.
To feed the children's.
I will feed them my offerings.
Turning: one pot of salmon paste and one bag of penne, a squeeze of cif lemon, POBP into abundance.
Bring them to me when weary.
For I, Jacksus have ample beans I will rinse them as we rinse one another.
Do this in memory of me.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had an aunt who was similar. Most of the time it was Christmas and Easter attendance but when bible verses and God started slipping into every conversation and church became daily, you knew the blow was coming.

Genuinely becoming quite concerned for JM over the past day.
Agree with this. I can't even bear to watch the video as it's sure to be painful 🙈 I wonder did she know about being left off the letter and tried to be pre-emptive with this fiasco? Somebody needs to step in and save her from herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
why is she doing a video statement about the times when there is no need as it is all over the media? I’m actually worried about her and her agent needs to come and get her some help.
I kind of agree. On one hand, it’s probably just that she’s being even more desperate for attention than usual. She’s done too much for me to feel sorry for her. But 🤷‍♀️ also hoping someone close checks in on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ex Mrs J III followed the fake Mary Poppins after Jack tweeted about her, but she hasn't retweeted or liked any of Jack's FSM stuff 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
God has sent me.
Jacksus.
To feed the children's.
I will feed them my offerings.
Turning: one pot of salmon paste and one bag of penne, a squeeze of cif lemon, POBP into abundance.
Bring them to me when weary.
For I, Jacksus have ample beans I will rinse them as we rinse one another.
Do this in memory of me.....
Don't go to her when you are weary she will keep you up for 72 hours talking about how much she has and had yet too. She's not for the tired and weary.

She may even make you play that awful game of how deep and meaningful youre life is with added Bible quotations.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So did she ever donate the BLM money or has that just slid under the carpet?
Unfortunately she used Jamaican patois when attempting to hand over the donation and they assumed she was a racist taking the piss and told her to duck off. She then tried an apology rap and they called the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.