Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even sixth form standard. I'm thinking third form debating club?

Why does she do this???????? She's no good at it. Please lib dem squiggles, stop encouraging her!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it just me or does it cut off at the end so she says "we must unite to feed"?

Unite to feed Jack's ego, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's going nick squiggles joke if anyone else points out the wrong account?

1610652246644.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
the video's literally just her reading out the earlier "statement" isn't it?

what is the point?

other than riding coattails and getting attention, obv

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do you think she knows about the letter yet?? Its on the Sky news ticker thing now

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As I see it she's spent three days arguing with people, trying to get Marcus Rashford to acknowledge her existence and flicking her bean while dressed as Mary Sloppins.
You’ve summed it up brilliantly, I just snorted with laughter (sorry, hooted!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate it I hate it I hate it.

It reminds me of Brasseye. The "cake" segments where people are reading out stuff that makes no sense.

Maybe a minor thing but how does she know people entitled to FSM, hampers, etc "can't afford to read The Times"??? duck off you stigmatising twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I hate it I hate it I hate it.

It reminds me of Brasseye. The "cake" segments where people are reading out stuff that makes no sense.

Maybe a minor thing but how does she know people entitled to FSM, hampers, etc "can't afford to read The Times"??? duck off you stigmatising twit!
The cake thing was mad! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well this is weird. She definitely dressed up as Mary Poppins to tug creepily at LC BTT's heartstrings. This might be even creepier than the time she started randomly calling the kitten Sophie after already naming it Pretzel
It was Sophie ELLIES Pretzel.
Scamsandwich was not available for further comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her bible quote doesnt even make any sense, she drives me mad.
the whole spiel about you gave me food and water etc, is about believers vs non believers. the believers helped JC, the non believers didnt.

I will give you this one or free Jack the sunday school bullshitter.

"If there is a poor man among your brothers within any of the gates in the land that the LORD your God is giving you, then you are not to harden your heart or shut your hand from your poor brother. Instead, you are to open your hand to him and freely loan him whatever he needs. Be careful not to harbor this wicked thought in your heart

Deuteronomy chapter 15 verse 8.
Have another. 2 Corinthians 10:15

We can start off with RC: 10:15 Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours;

Then a bit Evangelical with the NIV: Neither do we go beyond our limits by boasting of work done by others.

or TLB: It is not as though we were trying to claim credit for the work someone else has done among you.

Fancy some American Presbyterianism from the MSG? We’re not barging in on the rightful work of others, interfering with their ministries, demanding a place in the sun with them... But we have no intention of moving in on what others have done and taking credit for it.

Or perhaps a palate cleanser from the Ecumenical Matter that is the NLT(CE optional)? Nor do we boast and claim credit for the work someone else has done.

She ain't the only person who can pick a verse to suit their angle. People have been doing that at least since the third Synod of Carthage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.