Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤® nope, sorry I donā€™t believe you, it loos gross, the description sounds gross, itā€™s going nowhere near my bases!

and I apologise to all the vegan/vegetarian frauen and heuren for what I am about to say, but looking at mackies 'food' just confirms my belief that I couldnā€™t survive as a veggie. None of it looks appetising, none of it sounds appetising. Iā€™ll stick with my meat šŸ¤¢ sorry
No offense taken, you keep eating your shiny gold chicken and bacon scraps porridge x
Edit to add- Do you use lard or butter tho šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, why is she assuming that the people who have been ā€œincrementalā€ in getting the vouchers sorted, canā€™t afford the Times paywall? Maybe they can, maybe they canā€™t, but how presumptuous and patronising. Sheā€™s mugging off RoadSide Mum, but also ermmm... does she know how much footballers earn? I have a feeling that if Marcus wants to read that Times article heā€™ll get one of his team to just pay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Marcus, Marcus, Iā€™ll whatsapp you babes, yeah? Marcus! Marcus! I know you donā€™t follow me or ever acknowledge me, but Iā€™ll just ping that over! Yeah! Cool! Really cool! Marcus mate! Catch you soon, pal! Whatā€™s your number, bro? Bro! Buddy! Pal!
If only his name was Dan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Poor Louisa the brexit tin theif is probably trying to work, being head of channel 4 news in the middle of a pandemic and Trump impeachment. I bet she changed her password and got pestered.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's literally just scraped RM's feed for content again, and has put this all up there so she can get the RTs and centre herself.

388856-c053ad8b796805fca70467120599696d.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
It's not that deep hun. bleeping hell. News gets announced on multiple outlets, it's just that one publication (who ever has their tongue up.... the most at present) will break it.

Obviously news should be fully accessible and this news seems tit. But you're getting angry over the wrong stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Weird how Marcus never acknowledges her. He seems such a nice guy. Level headed, good judge of character.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Also, why is she assuming that the people who have been ā€œincrementalā€ in getting the vouchers sorted, canā€™t afford the Times paywall? Maybe they can, maybe they canā€™t, but how presumptuous and patronising. Sheā€™s mugging off RoadSide Mum, but also ermmm... does she know how much footballers earn? I have a feeling that if Marcus wants to read that Times article heā€™ll get one of his team to just pay.
I thought you could read a certain amount of articles before paying for them, 2 a week?

Reactions: 19
Feed the children šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She really thinks shes princess diana or mother Theresa doesnt she

#feedthekidsbutnotjacksrecipesplz
Tuppence a daaay. Maybe weā€™ll get a piano recital with new lyrics? Thatā€™ll cheer everyone up. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.