Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine what the people she blocked on Twitter are saying about her on Twitter. She can search her name all day long but she won’t see those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I worked with a colleague who couldn’t say cupboard , they said cubbert, we didn’t say anything .

For years ,and I still have to remind myself not to , I thought Balaclava was said baraclava. I only realised when watching Line of Duty and quietly, furtively googled it.

I have no idea where it started.
You changed your picture! I look forward to your opinion just so I can see kurt ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This has always been a problem for her, and should be her eventual downfall if there's any justice in the world. It's what led her to constant BTL spats in her Guardian days. It's what made her write massive defensive essays every time a Mail writer criticised her in passing. It's one of the reasons she fucked up DKL so badly - she was on live TV searching for criticism on Twitter.

Everyone in the public eye gets criticised. Surely one of the first lessons is either develop a thick skin or step out of the spotlight?
Yep. I've mentioned it before on much earlier threads but I've been involved in sustained Twitter pile ons. It's truly horrible and very damaging to one's mental health. People are vicious, particularly on Twitter. When they're hiding behind a keyboard it's even easier to ramp up the vitriol.

But I didn't engage, didn't constantly Twitter search. Instead, I stepped back from social media entirely for a while. I use it much less now and am much happier for it.

If you don't give it oxygen then it will eventually go away if it's just generally people being arseholes.

She's her own worst enemy as always.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
🤮 nope, sorry I don’t believe you, it looks gross, the description sounds gross, it’s going nowhere near my bases!

and I apologise to all the vegan/vegetarian frauen and heuren for what I am about to say, but looking at mackies 'food' just confirms my belief that I couldn’t survive as a veggie. None of it looks appetising, none of it sounds appetising. I’ll stick with my meat 🤢 sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Clearly is under the impression she has been instrumental (think that's what you mean Jack, queen of words). Not that she screamed shite in capitals, turned herself all around and upside down over left wing-ness and Corbyn and got shouted at by every corner of twitter for 36 hours straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How can she say that she looks young because of all the make up!? It's blimmin facetune... Just. Say. It.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And doesn't know what incremental means.

it's the new mendacious

and why can't someone just screenshot it, tag them both in it and they can retweet it to their followers? nah, she needs to show off she's bffs with RM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I usually send people a public tweet to let them know I will be sending a WhatsApp. I expect millionaire Marcus will be hanging on for screen grabs from Jack’s mate with a Times login.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.