Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack mate, you can't do that. It's stealing to publicly post something behind a paywall without permission... 👀
388840-d8899d532f79782dd6167c079cc591e0.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It's amazing - she's even got to be the gatekeeper of screenshots for RM. Is there any way she *can't* try to insert herself in this?
Why is she only telling RM Mate and not Marcus Mate? No disrespect to RM who I think has been brilliant on this but Marcus is more established and better connected so should get it sorted quicker which I am sure what Jack wants.

ETA: Sorry just noticed she's copied him in the Tweet. Of course she can't DM him because he doesn't follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought she loves a paywall! Or is that only on the Telegraph?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She must be gutted she doesn't even get a mention in that Times piece. It's HER STORY after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh duck offffff. Shaking (capitalised) my arse. Leave it to the grown ups Jack.
388847-a31a2d6887ab1c003e207933984875f3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.