Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow loads of people in a left wing Twitter echo chamber are using a hastag. The Tories must be quaking in their boots.

Hashtags feed nurses as much as claps do. I will be very surprised if much action comes out of this aside from a few MP letters which will be promptly ignored.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I don’t remember her changing her bio when she got David Walliams trending. Wonder why that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Ooo, it’s trending...wow well done jack your medal is in the post. You are a true hero.

What’s the betting this dies down in two or three weeks and she never mentions it ever again?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And all the new followers she'll be drawing into her orbit of lies will just see giddily positive, fighting-for-the-underdog activist Jack, not the embarrassing sadfishing selfies and whingeing tweets to Rish Mate about her allegedly precarious finances, because they've already vanished. What a difference a day (or a "quiet word" from your agent) makes.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Whichever fraus coined the term Monrollercoaster in an earlier thread was a genius because it’s so true. Edit - @Switchstreetz you legend.
Last night we got emo Myspace crying Jack, and tonight we have gleeful bandwagon-jumping Jack. It’s hard to keep up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
“I can’t take tablets when i’m supposed to and I forget who lives in my house and I have long covid and I can’t meet most of my other obligations but i have now taken on a new pet project and i am collecting data for it. Ok babe xox

As if this will happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
That statement from the Clap For founder is a bit cringey too, isn't it? It screams attention seeker imo 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.