Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't matter! Collating! Archiving! Squirrelling! Filling ring binder after ring binder! Sheets upon sheets upon sheets! Anything to put off writing the book I promised by the end of January 🥴
you can bet your ass that the highlighter pens are coming out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Why does everything she do always seem to benefit her despite the cosplay of helping others. Is this her way of going after an obe, or another PhD?

Reactions: 34
Oh Christ, I’ve just noticed the bleeping emojis after her name now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Guys I've just gone to pop a couple of these chunky boi sausages on to have for my tea and I think they've printed the cooking time wrong. It says 25 mins but we all know sausages like these take almost an hour in the oven. Who do I write to about this outrage?!
@RishiSunak 👊🏻 Rish, mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does everything she do always seem to benefit her despite the cosplay of helping others. Is this her way of going after an one, or another PhD?
Honestly imagine having an actual hard earned PHD and seeing this is how Jack conducts her research, asking Twitter if anyone has a database she can connect to 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Alright Captain Jack, calm down. Thunderc*nt should definitely be in the next thread title. Isn’t she annoying, she’s like a dog with a bone. And like a dog with a bone she’ll get bored soon enough like she does with everything else. WRITE YOUR DAMN BOOK JACK!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jack I’ve got a script I can run in a few seconds that’ll scrape all the tweets under ur hashtag. Each tweet’s full json so you’ll get everything from the user ID to the hex code that person uses on their Twitter background. A beautiful little data source all about you 😍 obvs

I’ll do it and send you the file if you do a think piece in the Guardian admitting you’re not WC. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Oh Jack (I know you read this) the hashtag thing is bleeping EMBARRASSING.
She’s a living breathing adult teenager. What the duck she going to do when SB turns into one as well.

I hope she’s writing everything down in her burn book to show the headmaster to bring the TORIES down.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I did the clap for carers initially because my friend said her paramedic daughter had been really moved by it when returning from a shift. But it just turned into a massive willy waving contest with people moaning about neighbours not participating on local Facebook pages. I was glad when it finished.
From experience emailing our MP (true blue Toryland here) means you get nicely typed copy paste letter toeing the party line but duck all else.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.