Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the Originator of Clap for Carers trying to reignite the Thursday night doorstep get together under the Heroes tag but it went down like a lead balloon?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
she's not founded anything. she came up with a hashtag to encapsulate the ideas of many other people.

just working with her strengths, I guess. her whole usp is tweeting

• Haha
Reactions: 41
she's not founded anything. she came up with a lame hashtag to encapsulate the ideas of many other people.

just working with her strengths, I guess. her whole usp is tweeting
She is the very definition of a keyboard warrior. In every sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not sure she founded it. Pretty sure she jumped on another bandwagon Again...
She’s literally written in her endlessly-changing Twitter biog that she’s the “founder”. It means duck all but it expands her enormous ego even further.

She’s a demon feeding off collective misery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Ahahahahaha this is hilarious. Who bleeping cares about a hashtag. Founder of a hashtag? Go away you non entity

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She’ll be doing another naked dash around the bungalow with all that adrenaline.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
if anyone's interested, this is a statement from the founder of the clapping, who has now distanced herself from it

Screenshot_20210107-203250_Twitter.jpg

FWIW, as an nhs worker, I hated the clapping from the start. empty meaningless gesture that turned into unnecessary street parties

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
I can't wait for next Thursday when no one is using the hashtag and she has some kind of aneurysm.

if anyone's interested, this is a statement from the founder of the clapping, who has now distanced herself from it

View attachment 377124

FWIW, as an nhs worker, I hated the clapping from the start. empty meaningless gesture that turned into unnecessary street parties
Wow, Jack is complicit in making this poor person feel like tit. What about #BeKind??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Brought three frozen turds in the house last night.
I kicked them.
We're not talking at the moment.
You sure it was that beautiful dog ? It wasn't left on your doorstep by any chance and you have been 🔺by Mackie 😬. He is a total cutie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s literally written in her endlessly-changing Twitter biog that she’s the “founder”. It means duck all but it expands her enormous ego even further.

She’s a demon feeding off collective misery.
Big demon energy

But also finish the book that pays for rent and your lard collection and stop bleeping around on Twitter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.