Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anybody remember the receipt that showed her house would be available February?

Reactions: 14
Can I just say a massive THANK (space) YOU to @Silver Linings who is doing a bang-up job of screenshotting all Jack's tweets.

It's not a small job and you are doing it brilliantly! Thank (space) you!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
thread title because it's too wonderful not to be immortalised:

Jack, could we have a quick chat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
Maybe Jack posted her clout selfie because she had a fall out with BB/Louisa resulting in her LEAVING yesterday? It doesn't add up that earlier yesterday she had a flatmate then in the space of a few hours, she was gone. We all know Jack loves a lie but this isn't consistent.

I understand her wanting to shield someone from the public eye, but she drops in so many identifying features that it is easy to piece together everything.

Reactions: 30
I understand her wanting to shield someone from the public eye, but she drops in so many identifying features that it is easy to piece together everything.
Louisa is in the public eye anyway because of her job. 🤷🏻‍ Even more so with the recent articles about her coronavirus experience etc.

Reactions: 19
argh i don't like that they've done that, feel like Jack could use that to her advantage and it's a bit stalkerish
My thoughts exactly! I was only looking whilst on a proper grunk & trying to see actually wtf has been going on😬

I'm now more confused to be honest.

ETA. Now I've been put on the naughty step for mentioning it🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I 'be just googled that It is 'Love, Laugh, Live' for pretentious tossers.
Just read this article and realised that Jack SO IDENTIFIES with what he is saying and thinks that she is the same tortured genius, but in the same way that she is inspired by what he says in the article, she is also a victim to it too.

The last paragraphs of the article are:
"The government is cutting music programmes in schools and slashing Arts grants as gleefully as a morbidly American kid in Baskin Robbins. So if only to stick it to the man, isn't it worth fighting back in some small way? So write your damn book. Learn a Chopin prelude, get all Jackson Pollock with the kids, spend a few hours writing a Haiku. Do it because it counts even without the fanfare, the money, the fame and Heat photo-shoots that all our children now think they're now entitled to because Harry Styles has done it.
Charles Bukowski, hero of angsty teenagers the world over, instructs us to "find what you love and let it kill you". Suicide by creativity is something perhaps to aspire to in an age where more people know Katie Price better than the Emperor concerto."

Jack wants to have the fame of Harry Styles and Katie Price, that's why she does what she does, not because "it counts even without the fanfare, the money, the fame and Heat photo-shoots"

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.