Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But....but she filed a late tax return because she had undiagnosed ADHD? But she's been diagnosed for a few years, non? And if she filed a return for 18-19, she would have qualified for a grant.
Why am I tying myself in knots over this total joke of a person?!
Ooh @discolisa snap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Forensic analysis, thank you comrade, where the duck are our files tho?! 8,000 pages of our vitriol was months ago now! We must be up to a milli surely?!
surely she has to shred the details if they leave. The fines for non compliance with storage of confidential data are horrific!

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm sorry no. There's no way that I earn more than Jack Monroe. No bleeping way. You lying shitheap. What did GQ pay you in? Peanuts? Did you make the peanut butter from the peanuts they paid you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
The £23k pa tweet will be first to go, it’s so ridiculous there’s a risk actual blue tickers or publishing industry people may reply like wtf.

Also if a £7k * 2 advance plus royalties isn’t adequate for the work you put into the books then they’re not a viable business? Either re negotiate or stop? There are only so many ways to incinerate food the world will be okay with the first six hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Make it make sense.....please, all of it.

I'm going to have to go to bed before she winds me up so much I can't sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It is not. It looks like a crap stock photo, perhaps entitled something like "duck another Patreon has sussed I'm a grifter" or "Had some of my own slop for tea"

View attachment 375585
The funniest thing is to imagine is that either A) she's holding the phone/camera with her free hand and therefore has to contort her body and fingers to get the shot without it being too obvious, or B) that she's gone to all the hassle of setting up a phone/camera holding device and has managed to time correctly the point where she should both look like she's crying whilst simultaneously staring directly at the camera as it takes the shot. - For the record, genuinely upset and emotionally drained people by and large try to avoid eye contact/camera contact when they're in the middle of an apparent meltdown...(imho)

• Heart
Reactions: 66
View attachment 375578View attachment 375579View attachment 375582
More private info spaffed out into the world. I never thought i’d say it but I feel sorry for Rishi Sunak, trying to be a proper minister and being copied into this rubbish. Also THERE IS NO CHILDCARE BUBBLE.
Double Jack bleep behaviour here, not only is she giving away personal info about her ex's kid, but she also has spun it round to be about how badly it's affected HER. Maybe a normal person would stop the pity party and have some gratitude for their own healthy, non-hospitalised child after receiving such news?
she is literally the most pathetic, soulless whiny person on the planet I dislike her I actually have no more words for her tonight. No wonder she has no friends, could you imagine how toxic it would be?!

• Heart
Reactions: 82
View attachment 375548

Various Contracts ..... Daily Kitchen Live ..... Patreon ..... "Where's my support" you ask, Jack. The answers are all there in your folders. #sadfaceDailyMailpitch
Was about to say this, she’s hiding in plain sight!! Crocodile tears in front of evidence that she’s in “a good work bit” the bleeping fucker. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s Keizer Soze!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
A squiggle has spoken sense (and their profile seems like they just Stan task master not the nazis so it’s safe)

E88FEA76-8358-4B56-86F2-D0E352F31CB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She’s moaning about a lack of money/salary but absolutely no one forced her to be free lance/self employed. Especially when she can still carry on doing her career unlike a hairdresser or similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Am i the only person who cries on their own. I never cry in front of people unless they themselves upset me. I find it strange that people actually take pictures of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
'Neither do you have any idea about my situation' 😂 Mate you never have a bleeping untweeted thought.
And that selfie. If she wasn't so manipulative I would almost feel sorry for her. She is so gauche and lacking self awareness. Beyond cringe.
Is Jack ever ever grateful for anything? Ever? She has a lovely healthy son, a nice house, two living parents and siblings nearby, a supportive co parent. Yet she still maintains her life is the shittest out of everyones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Ok I am having a thought that is a bit naughty

Did she really tweet the Chancellor of the Exchequer about her childcare bubble arrangements?

I don’t know who she is jealous of, SB dad, LC or Trump. What about ME!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.