Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people really stupid enough to think a prime BBC 1 TV show, two major brand deals, patroen etc amounts to " around £23k "

Reactions: 56
She pays herself this £23,000 salary. (She has said this is the living wage I think it is above it but explains why she claims to work such long hours...to cover that little sob story). Says she doesn’t take dividends. The rest must be somewhere. Must be rolling in it mate
Yep. Sorry to keep tagging @Bumbear but she calculated over £100k had been taken in dividends, the fact her accounts are showing a deficit suggests she actually over took dividends too which is v frowned upon. She may only take £23k p/a as a PAYE style salary but she’s got a lot more to play with 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She pays herself this £23,000 salary. (She has said this is the living wage I think it is above it but explains why she claims to work such long hours...to cover that little sob story). Says she doesn’t take dividends. The rest must be somewhere. Must be rolling in it mate
It's in the Cotwold Co. holding account xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Is this GDPR compliant? Didn't she not set up a privacy for thrifty shades? Also of all the things to pull out idk why I'm choosing this. I'm finding her posed crying aged 13 on Bebo self a little too much I guess.
That selfie...😅 Bebo is just it! Feel like pure tit just want Caroline back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Has she said SB’s dad is a key worker before? Cos I thought he worked at Greggs. I may have missed something.

Also, she is spectacularly stupid to say her “salary” is £23,000 and broadcast it to the world. It’s patently untrue that this is the total of her earnings. And now it’s out there, for everyone to see - including HMRC and her accountant. Who may have some questions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Is she suggesting that she is paying her furloughed worker’s pay out of her £23k salary? That’s not right surely
I imagine Caroline’s salary comes out of the business same as Jack’s does. So really she has at least say £33k she could be paying herself if she just let Caroline go

Reactions: 36
I mean does it even count as a proper selfie if you arent sprawled across your cotswold in your baggy grey bra and your granny knickers 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought I couldn’t detest this woman more than I already did but tonight has pushed me over the edge. 23k my arse you compulsive liar 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
But really, is she having a dram when people are working face to face with covid patients for 13 hours, in full ppe, sweating through scrubs there aren’t enough of, for duck all.

She couldn’t even be bothered to copy and paste her tit recipes for half an hour to people after OFFERING to.

She obviously saw the bbc clip about the drs and nurses earlier and thought “that’s not on, that, I’ll have some of that thankspaceyouverymuch”

• Heart
Reactions: 44
duck off. What more does she want. The government to drop off a big sack of money and a personal teacher for SB because she can’t be arsed.

I haven’t earned a penny since last March. I lost a job with covid and as DH is ECV it’s not worth getting another and putting him at risk. DD was going to secondary school but she’s a big sulky teenager so doesn’t get too close to him these days. Shall I cry on camera (I won’t I get blotchy).
I’m slightly glad just now as i hate ice/snow so super glad I don’t have to drive anywhere.
Also I have to spend 6 hours a day shouting at teen to do her frigging work which is apparently a full time job almost.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
so, and i don't know if this has been mentioned already, but if she earns 23k a year is she implying then that she also pays her PA from this too?

Reactions: 22
Even if she was making £23k - it's not exactly bleeping poverty money is it? I make just a bit less than that (🔺) and I wouldn't claim I'm bleeping poor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
so, and i don't know if this has been mentioned already, but if she earns 23k a year is she implying then that she also pays her PA from this too?
No 23k is allegedly what she pays herself, not what she actually earns, I believe

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.