Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing about her is...fun, is it? Just relentless self pitying misery. What do people get out of reading her shitfest?

Also.... those lip fillers!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
#publishingpaidme is about racism you privileged twit!

Your advances are low because you rush out quick, poor quality books (4 since 2018) that don't sell well, because your idea of a good meal is a pot noodle with peanut butter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
Suspect this chaos may actually be a tip jar rattling activity because there’s another personal tax payment due out soon? Our acct rang us yesterday to let us know ours, altho in fairness he’s tit so it could be one from a decade ago who bleeping knows x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Your advances are low because you rush out quick, poor quality books (4 since 2018) that don't sell well, because your idea of a good meal is a pot noodle with peanut butter.
Haha, mic-drop moment! bleeping brilliant...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have been feeling for Louisa and understanding how hard it can be to break away from someone so manipulative, especially when there is a kid involved. I ended a relationship with someone a couple of months ago who was struggling with her mental health and quite frankly at times it felt like she was making my life hell and torturing me but I kept getting pulled back in as I wanted to believe that she could make the changes that she needs to and I felt tied because of her kid. You could say that at times looking at Jack it was a ‘hard relate’. I just don’t know how Louisa could look at the crap that she is posting tonight and not run for the hills. If you read this Louisa you’re an intelligent woman and you are not responsible for this awful woman. Get out and get out now before she damages you more than I suspect that she already has.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Hmmmmm. So people don't know how the book thing works but she doesn't want to see others advances... Doesn't add up!

Reactions: 29
1609968679588.png

Patreons drop off, sure they'll be pleased their personal details are likely still in that file...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
So where's the bubble buddy right now? Is she just sitting there watching Jack do this? 🤷‍♀️
Directing the pic from behind the selfie? Or is this Chaos because SHE LEFT the sequel.

I also suspect BB contributed quite a lot to JM and SheLeft2 could have caused the sudden meltdown about finances too.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I hope the Express and Del Monte are picking up on this. Even that dreadful AP woman from the chaos the other day. She could gently reach out behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I want to know what's written on her hand in the sad selfie...a to do list?

Pose for selfie
Facetune!!!
Twitter meltdown
Patreon reminder
It’s her tattoo isn’t it. Not sure what bullshit that one is, not the first do no harm one. Ugh I just literally am so so cross this new selfie appropriating mental health issues for attention in the same vein as the cancer head scarf one the other week...where will she stop? It’s all about money grabbing and feeling other people have it easier rather than checking her mother bleeping privilege

thank you so much for this dear heart 🥰. nothing will ever surpass jack as evil, conniving, scrounging, coke nail grandpa joe

nb to clarify, I'm in no way suggesting Jack's on coke. I'm merely repeating a suggestion from reddit that grandpa joe was
She can’t afford a Coke habit how dare you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Do you know what?! duck OFF you VILE CHARLATAN! Try being a single parent to 3 kids under 12, one with autism, being forced into sending them into school during a pandemic, teaching a class of 17 non social distanced kids! Terrified I’ll catch covid and take it home to my kids! Terrified to complain to leadership team in case I rock the boat! One payday away from losing my home, no savings, suffer with PTSD and anxiety, violent ex... shall I go on?! God I thought I couldn’t hate this specimen any more but my god!!! As if anyone would post a photo of themselves crying!! 😡😡 aarrggghghgg!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

And you got a book advance on top of almost £70k grifted from Kickstarter for the same book which you’ve spunked up the wall at cotswold furniture land

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 375525
Well Jack you aren’t actually doing anything if you are ranting on Twitter...
Has she noticed the people that have genuine success in life just get on with things. Everyone has difficult periods but complaining constantly on social media doesn’t change anything. The kid is 10, he can look after himself, he is not a baby.
I am homeschooling a 3 yr old, 6 yr old, 7 yr old and 14 yr old. Been doing it since three weeks before Christmas. They went back for one day. On top of this I have a 7 month old teething atm, a 2 yr old I’m potty training, a daughter I’m trying to help sort her uni things out and son who is terrified he is going to loose his apprenticeship, my husband works 6am until 6pm. It’s tit, but I put on my big girl pants and try and do what I can. I’m not saying I’m not affected because I know once I stop juggling everything it will hit, what I am saying is even when I feel like shite I couldn’t pose for a social media selfie 🤨
Oh and a son who is trying his best to get through college, forgive me babyflutterbucket for forgetting you 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
If Louisa BB can't contribute financially even though she is a highly paid Head of News at Channel 4, what is stopping her doing some cleaning, some clothes washing, some of the household chores, entertain her son, give her emotional support? Though God forbid they venture into the kitchen to cook. Jack has made sure that everyone knows that she is the only one capable of making a meal.

What is the point of having Louisa a BB there if it isn't for help, assistance, emotional/financial/physical support?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.