Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'affect' is not quite right in the crying selfie is it?
This is a thing I do have a problem seeing in other people. So you'd be really helping me out here.
But it's not right here is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
F211B4A9-4222-4C1F-A498-371FC73E00EC.jpeg
2985F3F7-A1DF-424A-A37A-CA5B41E08C2E.jpeg
0EABBEFC-A540-4CA6-9774-A620DBCE3B73.jpeg

More private info spaffed out into the world. I never thought i’d say it but I feel sorry for Rishi Sunak, trying to be a proper minister and being copied into this rubbish. Also THERE IS NO CHILDCARE BUBBLE.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
This is a thing I do have a problem seeing in other people. So you'd be really helping me out here.
The way she’s looking at the camera reminds me of that moment when your toddler is at the beginning stage of a tantrum - when they start to cry then look at you to see if they’re getting the reaction they want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Maybe she shouldn't have spent her last royalty cheque buying Lion bars for internet strangers? #JustAThought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
She just told twitted that SB’s dad has a child in hospital. Who does she think she is

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
She has a bleeping nerve. So manipulative.
Tagging Rishi (😵 - how INCREDIBLY embarrassing) because she somehow thinks she’s entitled to “support” from the Govt?
Lest we forget, she has a regular ongoing income from book sales and the multiple ads and affiliate links sharted all over her website. There are also the various monetised videos.
Then there’s the 350+ Patreon subscribers, each paying from £3.50 to £44 per month, plus VAT.
And there’s also the tip jar. Always open! 🙄
On top of that, since March last year alone she’s earned money from: Hellmann’s (she said that was FIVE FIGURES, by the way, so at least £10,000); DKL (2 weeks of live TV, so I’m guessing considerably more ££ than Hellmann’s); various articles in national papers including the Guardian and the Express; a high-profile article for GQ; various paid appearances at conferences; that TV thing she did with Dr Rupy; radio interviews (including with Claudia Winkleman on Radio 2); and this 6-month contract she has with Del Monte.
She’s certainly been making enough money to make a number of large purchases, plus a very extravagant trip to Edinburgh - First Class sleeper tickets and all.
And that may not be everything.
And yet there she sits in her huge rented chalet bungalow, surrounded by all her expensive furniture and tech, making her pretend crying face, and moaning that she is not getting money from the Govt intended for people who have actually lost out due to the pandemic.
I wish someone would call her out, this is the lowest of the low.
😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
It is not. It looks like a crap stock photo, perhaps entitled something like "duck another Patreon has sussed I'm a grifter" or "Had some of my own slop for tea"

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 21.42.13.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
We’re in that lull where the notifications slow and it dawns on her what she’s done. Deleted and ignored by tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If Louisa BB can't contribute financially even though she is a highly paid Head of News at Channel 4, what is stopping her doing some cleaning, some clothes washing, some of the household chores, entertain her son, give you emotional support? Though God forbid they venture into the kitchen to cook. Jack has made sure that everyone knows that she is the only one capable of making a meal.

What is the point of having Louisa a BB there if it isn't for help, assistance, emotional/financial/physical support?
It’s probably all a massive passive aggressive hint to Louisa that she’s not helping out or contributing. Why the duck Louisa Compton head of channel four news is still living there after she’s done with the covid and stolen the Brexit tins I do not know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Imagine Rishi Sunak trying to follow the US coup attempt with his phone buzzing every five seconds because Jack Monroe lost 9 patreons

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Wasn't the late tax return last year (spring?) but she's mentioned having ADHD and meds for longer than that? So how can it be ADHD's fault? Happy to be corrected on timeline as I struggle to keep up on here :geek:

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.