Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see this "mass abuse" people are emailing to her sponsors. You would think big companies would be used to getting the odd nasty crank email or comment on their socials for all manner of reasons and would just dismiss it. I believe employees handing rail accounts often get unpleasant comments from passengers for example.
Yep and it’s not long ago she was trying to get some Hermes employee sacked. She’s such a hypocrite.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Also, LIP FILLERS! I have them done myself (🔺) and I can spot a filler shelf a mile off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I am writing to my MP to ask what THE HELL they are doing to ensure Jack gets to buy a forever home. It's high time someone acted to address the serious problem of spoiled middle class children who are too bleeping lazy and self indulgent to work and save like almost everyone else who aspires to own a home. In fact I vote we all storm Downing Street unless an emergency bill is passed giving Jack unlimited access to public funds right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Has she really just put up a fake distressed photo on Twitter? 😡 YOU ARE A MUM IN YOUR 30S NOT A TEENAGER NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU MAY ACT LIKE ONE!!!

She is seriously boiling my piss tonight. The last year hasn’t been fantastic for me and I’ve struggled at times but I’m aware that many other people have had and are having a much harder time than me and I recognise the things that I need to be grateful for.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Come on Squiggles, ask about her recent successes and her comment that she was doing well work wise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You know it wasn't just one photo either. That would haven taken a few poses and maybe a few choices of locations. Sideboard? 3rd freezer? Nah, I'll go for the floor to ceiling shelving in the office of my tiny wee cramped bungalow:cautious:

Also bemoaning the impossible workload of a single mother is a bit much if she's cohabiting with another adult and the child goes to his father's regularly.

• Angry
Reactions: 74
I want to know what's written on her hand in the sad selfie...a to do list?

Pose for selfie
Facetune!!!
Twitter meltdown
Patreon reminder

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Right I’ve got a stress headache and it’s the end of the world so

thank you so much for this dear heart 🥰. nothing will ever surpass jack as evil, conniving, scrounging, coke nail grandpa joe

nb to clarify, I'm in no way suggesting Jack's on coke. I'm merely repeating a suggestion from reddit that grandpa joe was

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.