Jack Monroe #128 Just eat the custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not even trying to hide the fact she’s claiming other people’s ideas as her own, she’s utterly shameless.

I don’t know why but I have a habit of abbreviating people’s names to their initial but I’m going to have to stop as it appears the genial Jack does it and well my boss might want a quick word with me so...

And I’m breaking my self-imposed rule not to talk about her appearance slightly to comment on her lip fillers. That clipping from the newspaper compared with that god awful selfie, that was the confirmation really. I have no opinion on procedures people have, none of my business. But...if you’re a public figure (ish 😉) shaking the tip jar, mithering on about not being able to afford butter and force-feeding your son Smart Price crisps then you have to expect people asking if you’re ok on the money management front.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She’s not even trying to hide the fact she’s claiming other people’s ideas as her own, she’s utterly shameless.

I don’t know why but I have a habit of abbreviating people’s names to their initial but I’m going to have to stop as it appears the genial Jack does it and well my boss might want a quick word with me so...

And I’m breaking my self-imposed rule not to talk about her appearance slightly to comment on her lip fillers. That clipping from the newspaper compared with that god awful selfie, that was the confirmation really. I have no opinion on procedures people have, none of my business. But...if you’re a public figure (ish 😉) shaking the tip jar, mithering on about not being able to afford butter and force-feeding your son Smart Price crisps then you have to expect people asking if you’re ok on the money management front.
Plagiarism? Completed it mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I mean, if you throw enough lingreenie against the wall, something is eventually bound to stick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you! 😊

As far as I know she's the one who started the hashtag itself, but various Twitter users had been suggesting that people email their MPs at 8pm for at least a day beforehand (including while she was throwing herself a pity party all over both Twitter and Insta).

Reactions: 17
New tweets from jack having to defend her new found hashtag! Why don't people understand that SHE started this and that SHE has singlehandedly saved the NHS??

• Haha
Reactions: 60
God she will be high as a bloody kite tonight won't she? Frantically rubbing her wrist

Bring on another chaos tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I once tagged one of my Instagram posts saying that I’d eaten a double pack of bourbons in a day with #bourboncleanse 🔺, I’m going to put it on my CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
New tweets from jack having to defend her new found hashtag! Why don't people understand that SHE started this and that SHE has singlehandedly saved the NHS??
I don’t think she’ll be able to hold back if more people question/criticise it...she lives for this kind of situation but if she flies off the handle everyone will see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s getting wound up. Founders of online campaigns can’t get wound up, Jack. She’ll do an angry clarification tweet in a mo and then retweet it at anyone who questions her. More haste less speed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I hope Krish mate gets her on the news and asks her to explain anything beyond the generic sound bites she’s spewed so far. Then I hope he shows her the Laura Waddell article. I hope Laura Waddell updates her article and shows all the squiggle money offers a crybaby selfie generates.
She’d have been sticking her bottom lip out if the top one wasn’t so grossly overfilled.

She’s getting wound up. Founders of online campaigns can’t get wound up, Jack. She’ll do an angry clarification tweet in a mo and then retweet it at anyone who questions her. More haste less speed.
Fingers on screenshot buttons @Silver Linings 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven't caught up fully, just at the 'crying' selfie. Here to say I'm almost 100% sure she tweets having been drunk/under the influence of something (recreational or otherwise) and deletes upon the shameful sobering up process. From experience.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.