Jack Monroe #127 No-spend year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But can still spend 19 hours a day twatting about on Twitter.

Infuriating.

You're not a key worker. You've got a roof over your head, food in copious fridges and freezers and you've got company. You've flouted the rules, you've put others at risk. You've done nothing but fish for sympathy and beg for money from those less fortunate. I've zero patience for this complete bowl of steaming horseshite (page 35 of Tin Can't Cook).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Does a slower pace of life involve.....

1. Throwing a bobble hat at the tv in a fit of anger?
2.Sorting through paperwork staring wistfully at old paper cuttings of yourself?
3. Starting (and ending) #lockitoutofyourhouseinsteadofyourlarder number 3
4. Shouting into the void about homeschooling/lockdown/exams being cancelled?
5. Going to Asda for a family meet and greet?

Also, if either one of them wants to get better, they need to STOP. BB should not be cycling 10 miles if she wants to get better. All the current advice points to not pushing yourself physically after having covid if you want to recover.

ETA seems funny this post is up after it has been mentioned numerous times on here that Long Covid seems to have been forgotten about. Given that Prof. Whitty talked about it last night she probably thought it was worth giving it a go again. Grrr.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Going back to Jack's poor credit rating. If it is true she moved house so often, then that can affect credit rating especially since it would mean constantly updating the electoral roll. A long lapse between jobs can also be a factor. But most likely of all is that she is so tit at handling her own money and has likely overdrawn her account or gotten furniture on a payment plan and failed to meet all the payments. She just can't help spunk her big advances on shite. It can tale 6 years in Scotland (not sure about England) for a negative entry on your credit file to drop off. Then you have a clean slate but you have to start from scratch building your credit rating. Jack, things that help are staying at the same address for a few years, having a credit card you pay off each month to show you can manage debt and having a regular income. Pro tip, stay with the same bank or building society to build up a good relationship and get benefits/discounts when it comes to applying for a mortgage. But I suppose all that isn't maverick enough for you.
Also it costs quite a lot of money to move. At least a months rents and a months rent deposit, and deposits take ages to get back. It doesn't quite add up to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she has 12 hour sleeps, was tweeting at 10pm last night, but has to be up getting her son ready for 9. The timelines are failing to add up again.

Even if she fell asleep immediately at 10 (doubtful she was looking at paper cuttings of herself) a 12 hour sleep would take us to .........Oh why bother. It is all a load of lies.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
So she has 12 hour sleeps, was tweeting at 10pm last night, but has to be up getting her son ready for 9. The timelines are failing to add up again.

Even if she fell asleep immediately at 10 (doubtful she was looking at paper cuttings of herself) a 12 hour sleep would take us to .........Oh why bother. It is all a load of lies.
Tweeting at midnight last night (6th)
1am on the 5th.
3am on the 4th.
1am on the 2nd.

🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Pretty sure your 10 year old could log into his portal by himself and get started for the day if you need to rest 🙄

Reactions: 36

It's all those dino naps adding up, innit.

Reactions: 24
She just can’t let anything go, can she? The poor squiggle had the audacity to suggest that one teensy, tiny aspect of her lie life was easy-ish to deal with and she has to come back with the usual woe-is-me bullshit. Really grinds my corn. 🤬. The next thing will be a squiggle saying “I know what you mean, I have to get up at nine with mine” and it’ll be “Oh, I’m up well before 9 cos my joints are terrible in this weather and it takes me sooo long to just get around the house bungalow rented hovel”. Just. duck. Off.

• Angry
  • Haha
that's a very long-winded way to say, "i can't be bothered to do any more letdown larder. you're on your own, squiggles"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh my god, it’s pathetic. Here’s the thing: the good people of tattle have been following her pretty closely now for quite a while and me personally since, what, Edinburg time ish - and I can confidently state without any doubt in my mind, without any question, that she has not worked anything close to a 16 hour day in all that time. Not a bleeping chance. For the whole summer, all of it, she done duck all. I remember coming home from work day after day to read her moaning about how hard her life is from the comfort of her garden. And the big reveal that this is just ever more bollocks, is that because all through the summer when she was doing duck all she was saying exactly the same tit, only with different bleeping made up excuses - ‘mentally exhausted’, ‘stressed’ ‘finding myself again’ etc etc. So, is this 30% of capacity taken from the time in all of the summer when she was sunbathing all day and bleeping around in Twitter, or is it 30% of going for a Sunday stroll and collecting some shopping then talking as though she’d just climbed Everest? Or 30% of not meeting her book deadline?
She’s a total, total charlatan and is shamelessly fishing for sympathy, pity-commissions and yet another book deadline extension - and her weird Twitter following are beyond help if they can’t see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.