Jack Monroe #127 No-spend year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But can still spend 19 hours a day twatting about on Twitter.

Infuriating.

You're not a key worker. You've got a roof over your head, food in copious fridges and freezers and you've got company. You've flouted the rules, you've put others at risk. You've done nothing but fish for sympathy and beg for money from those less fortunate. I've zero patience for this complete bowl of steaming horseshite (page 35 of Tin Can't Cook).
Ha fish

See what u did there

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, it’s pathetic. Here’s the thing: the good people of tattle have been following her pretty closely now for quite a while and me personally since, what, Edinburg time ish - and I can confidently state without any doubt in my mind, without any question, that she has not worked anything close to a 16 hour day in all that time. Not a bleeping chance. For the whole summer, all of it, she done duck all. I remember coming home from work day after day to read her moaning about how hard her life is from the comfort of her garden. And the big reveal that this is just ever more bollocks, is that because all through the summer when she was doing duck all she was saying exactly the same tit, only with different bleeping made up excuses - ‘mentally exhausted’, ‘stressed’ ‘finding myself again’ etc etc. So, is this 30% of capacity taken from the time in all of the summer when she was sunbathing all day and bleeping around in Twitter, or is it 30% of going for a Sunday stroll and collecting some shopping then talking as though she’d just climbed Everest? Or 30% of not meeting her book deadline?
She’s a total, total charlatan and is shamelessly fishing for sympathy, pity-commissions and yet another book deadline extension - and her weird Twitter following are beyond help if they can’t see it.
Also, if she is working 16 hours a day (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) then wtf has she got to show for it?
Nothing, absolutely nothing.
So two options
1.She's tit at whatever her job is.
2.She's lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It really makes me laugh how consistently Jack forgets that she is supposed to have numerous chronic conditions. Would anybody who genuinely suffers from RA or another life-limiting illness expect to emerge from a period of respiratory trauma or strenuous activity and be totally back to normal within the space of a week? She exposes herself as a fraud time after time after time.

I think she did have covid (me and bf both have it now and it’s crap tbh but it’s not that awful and I’ve been able to piss around on Twitter and Tattle but not get any focused work done, really) and it’s made her fume that she didn’t have to have an ambulance called a la Louisa or be hospitalised so she’s prematurely toying with the (conveniently vague) long covid idea. If she genuinely was chronically ill there’s no way she’d be expecting to be recovered by this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I actually think she believes what she does on Twitter is work, so it’s easy to see how she thinks she works 16 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I actually think she believes what she does on Twitter is work, so it’s easy to see how she thinks she works 16 hours a day.
Yea this must be it, it’s absolutely mental but it’s true. Her head is stuck so far up her own arse, she probably believes that the absolute nonsense she spouts on Twitter is some sort of invaluable public service.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She retweeted this at 2am this morning. So she’s fucked her sleeping pattern again. I suppose a few naps in the day all add up to 12 hours...
833B96BB-BBCE-422D-A3B8-C8EF3241202A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Her working day = how long she's awake for

That's it. That's her entire calculation. Because she's always thinking about poverty, innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
she's not even wished Mom happy birthday :confused:

eta Nigella. not her actual mum
We can tell the exact time she reads this post because it will be exactly 5 seconds before her 'Happy birthday Mommy' tweet appears....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow, the last sceenshot answers my question how she would bridge the gap between being very ill with long covid and a loss of taste and still being able to get hired for lucrative short term work...
So handy again..she is well enough to do selective work but too ill to not fulfill other obligations...wow...so squigs have to be patient with her. Also loss of taste is selective.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her Patreon numbers have dropped to 357 (from a high of 366 in early Dec). I'm sure they'll go down more as people take stock of their finances for the new year...

I feel sorry for the fish people BTW, they were presumably expecting a load of recipes and tweets and instead they got one solitary picture of fish and eggs before she remembered that she allegedly can't taste anything. Not the best marketing move, eh?

Reactions: 49
oh god. i though she was desperately ill and burnt out. still, it's #content, i guess.

ofc dolmades are her faves :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.