Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB already looks to be a better cook than she is. His roast potatoes look decidedly more appealing than the picture on her website and are probably the best result one could expect from her recipe, TBH.

Also, re: BB/Louisa, wasn't it less than a week ago Jack was moaning about working from home and only having conversations with SB and Cooper? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.
Oh yeah , I’d forgotten about that. Maybe she actually does make everything up as she tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New Instagram post. 44-year-old Louisa Compton is still at the crappy bungalow.

View attachment 370399

SB seems to have lost a year.
My incompetent son and calamitous girlfriend have achieved something of note but I'm gonna downplay their input and instead focus the attention on my own small involvement so that, as ever, the credit belongs to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Hello long time lurker, first time poster here!!

Why does Jack insist on reminding everyone that SHE LEFT but then drop weirdly specific details about BB? So far BB *just happens* to have the same age, cycling hobbies and dietary requirements as her ex (I'm sure there's more too I just have baby brain). Her latest tweet is about SB making potatoes supervised by 'a 44 year old' - why mention age? Why not just say supervised, full stop? Why drop these mysterious breadcrumbs?

The only real difference is that Louisa is obviously a very intelligent, accomplished woman and BB is - according to Jack - feral.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
SB already looks to be a better cook than she is. His roast potatoes look decidedly more appealing than the picture on her website and are probably the best result one could expect from her recipe, TBH.

Also, re: BB/Louisa, wasn't it less than a week ago Jack was moaning about working from home and only having conversations with SB and Cooper? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.
Have we had ‘make it make sense’ as a thread title yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Angry Vegan Squiggle is kicking off in the FB post comments. Can't screenshot sadly 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They don’t really look like great roast potatoes? I mean, if my child (8) made them I’d be impressed but they look pretty bog standard to me

Reactions: 29
Does this mean that BB/Louisa (personally not 100% convinced they were the same person) has been going back and forth from her own place to grotbags shitalow? (Obvs breaking all those pesky rules) would explain Jacks nonsense chat 🤷🏻‍♀️
BB
Name begins with L
Vegetarian
Cyclist
Doesn't cook
Works in TV
Had Covid

Louisa
Name begins with L
Vegetarian
Cyclist
Doesn't cook
Works in TV
Had Covid

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
No offence to Taylor Swift, who I like well enough, but she’s hardly got the best voice ever? I mean technically. It’s very pleasant sounding but she’s no Mariah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
No offence to Taylor Swift, who I like well enough, but she’s hardly got the best voice ever? I mean technically. It’s very pleasant sounding but she’s no Mariah.
My thoughts exactly. Her talents are in song writing rather than purely her vocals (unlike JM who is equally fantastic at both songwriting and singing).

Does she ever get tired of rinsing her child for cringe content?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she not know that Adam Kay wrote a song mocking babies with Downs Syndrome? Google it and you can see they lyrics - it's disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Interesting that the BB and SB made roasties when they “didn’t mind” that there were no roasties on Christmas Day.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.