Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we thinking he does with it? Is he shagging it?
Yes, absolutely. 😂

ETA I doubt it is true, these stories about celebrities come up from time to time. I'm old enough to remember the Marianne Faithful and the mars bar rumour. And the George Michael and the mobile phone....all just made up scandal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Mr IW is laying my clothes out for me because he's a top spider, and he said "can you wear this vest top?", I said yes and then he said..

"Trousers........? ....... On a bird!"

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I see from the BBC this morning that Essex NHS is struggling. I hope that Jack stays in. I noticed in her Express article she applauded the 'micro-heroics' of people 'staying in, and staying apart'.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
“She doesn’t have the range” is 🔺one of my favourite ever comedy sketches🔺, but the icing on the trifle here is that she’s sat right next to her FAVE writer David Walliams 🥰

Oh I found the charming “assistant“ reply. The person she’s replying to was just politely asking a question, and didn’t ask for anything like an immediate reply!

View attachment 364136
The point is, her job is to reply to people, especially people who are paying them for goods and services. Imagine the uproar if the big businesses did this. Just because they are big businesses doesn't mean there is not people at the other end of that phone call/ email dealing with tit that probably had nothing at all to do with them, apart from they got a job answering your emails, phone calls. At least whatever this squiggle wanted was actually something and her were involved in as it seems to be a two person ( once owned business)
I understand working from home can be hard work with children in tow, but if your within your contracted hours you should do your job or refund the person if you cannot be bothered to deal with their issues.

Reactions: 38
In her likes this morning. So far she hasn't suggested a sentient mirror, £400 hammock or Cotswold Co sideboard, but there's still time...
Screenshot_20201230_104421.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I am having a bit of a tidy up (Jack would call it work) and I came across that photograph I mentioned in an earlier thread. Her playacting of a person with cancer has really got to me, I cannot explain quite how angry, disgusted, outraged and downright offended I am.

A coachload of 36 Gay men in their 20's and 30's, back in the 80's, and only I was still alive 10 years later. HIV and AIDs took so many young and lovely men. I visited them in hospital, nursed them, listened to them, laughed and cried with them. Not one, and I mean not one, of them had half the self pity of that woman.

A good friend (and boss as it happened) died of breast cancer when she was only 32, leaving a beautiful 5 year old daughter. Her husband had left her for another woman a year before. Not once did she take pitiful photographs of herself for attention or sympathy.

I am actually in tears, I can't tell you what a wicked woman Jack is.

I can't get that picture of her using cancer imagery out of my mind, she is beneath contempt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 196
The point is, her job is to reply to people, especially people who are paying them for goods and services. Imagine the uproar if the big businesses did this. Just because they are big businesses doesn't mean there is not people at the other end of that phone call/ email dealing with tit that probably had nothing at all to do with them, apart from they got a job answering your emails, phone calls. At least whatever this squiggle wanted was actually something and her were involved in as it seems to be a two person ( once owned business)
I understand working from home can be hard work with children in tow, but if your within your contracted hours you should do your job or refund the person if you cannot be bothered to deal with their issues.
I think this is common at the moment. Slightly different but I was reading some comments on a gardening YouTuber’s channel (I have an allotment). They were crowing about something they’d bought yet the comments were full of people chasing stuff they’d paid for ages ago but not received. Similar excuses - WE’RE BUSY, it’s Christmas, mental health etc. Just brushed off and told to pm.

I have real sympathy with those experiencing MH issues but it is a handy excuse when challenged and those that do challenge are branded as evil trolls. Little old ladies who’ve bought some tat to ‘help out’ and never receive anything.

Grifters got to grift. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
@MancBee you are such a wonderful person and it's horrible to think of you being upset.

I know you don't do the swearing...but.. she's a total bleeping horrible woman ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I am having a bit of a tidy up (Jack would call it work) and I came across that photograph I mentioned in an earlier thread. Her playacting of a person with cancer has really got to me, I cannot explain quite how angry, disgusted, outraged and downright offended I am.

A coachload of 36 Gay men in their 20's and 30's, back in the 80's, and only I was still alive 10 years later. HIV and AIDs took so many young and lovely men. I visited them in hospital, nursed them, listened to them, laughed and cried with them. Not one, and I mean not one, of them had half the self pity of that woman.

A good friend (and boss as it happened) died of breast cancer when she was only 32, leaving a beautiful 5 year old daughter. Her husband had left her for another woman a year before. Not once did she take pitiful photographs of herself for attention or sympathy.

I am actually in tears, I can't tell you what a wicked woman Jack is.
Oh @MancBee - I know exactly how you feel. I’m not one to send hugz but just know that you’re not alone in feeling this. I have to skim past her effing cancer cosplay as it boils my piss. Having spent this year nursing a child through cancer, it gives me the rage!!! Like your friend, not once did my boy feel the need to take a baldy selfie for the likes. He refuses to be defined by his illness 😡

She’s evil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 115
Nail brush ?
She's actually faved a post which suggests a notebook 🙄. Jack, may I suggest some more lever arch folders for your tattle screenshots?

This morning's grunk has been mostly enraging and also more than a little heartbreaking. It's a good reminder of how despicable she is but I hope she's not upset too many Frauen too badly. Let 2021 be the year she is finally unmasked for who and what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Mr IW is laying my clothes out for me because he's a top spider, and he said "can you wear this vest top?", I said yes and then he said..

"Trousers........? ....... On a bird!"

😂😂😂
I shouted 'trousers....on a bird' while getting the baby dressed yesterday.

She burst into tears 🤣🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.