Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!

Words from your ‘second home’ there, Jack.

that’s Jack Monroe, Britain’s ‘top’ poverty campaigner who may or may not have contracted the worlds first case of Express Long COVID-19 in honour of her new employer.

This is despite her being meticulously careful by leaving the house on multiple occasions including photo shoots/meeting dressed as a young gadabout from Brideshead Revisited or as a tragic soul requiring corrective footwear, chip locator on Boxing Day, meeting undisclosed people at benches, supermarket scavenger exercises and being at deaths door whilst maintaining her vital role of UK’s top Trifle Judge and peddler of utter *utter* horseshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
If you're a fan of shameless weirdo liars being unmasked and are on Instagram can I suggest catching up on the Hilaria Baldwin story? It's a wild ride people!

Tracey Morrissey's Instagram has the stories as a highlight. Reminded me of the fine work done here by the Fraus. It is NUTS.
I can’t find it, it’s private. ‘elp a fellow Tattler guvnor!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must think her normal life is very boring if she is making these things up. It's very sad and very pathetic. Love being a sleb doesn't mean you have to have a crazy exotic life. Just wise up think of your kid. He doesn't need any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does Jack Monroe have the first case of sudden onset long covid? Must be the new variant.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She's tweeting advice on post-viral fatigue. Wow she's really doubling down eh? What a...fun ride her followers are in for in the next few months 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
1A2DD080-F1F7-49B9-A3F0-7F82E0672207.jpeg

Ok, who remembers the scene from Blackadder? “Baldrick, have you no idea what ’irony’ is? Baldrick: Yes, it's like ’goldy’ and ’bronzy‘ only it's made out of iron.”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
All sweetness and light with the hearts like she's not a simmering ball of rage inside :LOL:

_20201228_104248.JPG

And this squiggle is a knob but it did make me lol...

_20201228_104156.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
So I’m catching up, am I right in thinking that Jack Monroe claims to have Corona Covid 19 long Covid Rona? Her bubble buddy Louisa Compton of channel 4 news also has Covid? Due to them having Covid they cannot remember how long they’ve had it, so Jack Monroe is confused as to what stage of having Covid she’s at?

Glad we have the receipts and timelines here then, no dubiety at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Does Jack Monroe have the first case of sudden onset long covid? Must be the new variant.
It's a variant that only attacks people who have suffered terrible hardship like being taken to school IN A VAN! Enduring months of poverty with nothing but lightbulbs to sell on the vast underground used lightbulbs market is also thought to be a major risk factor. Unless you're a shin kicking little urchin, you have nothing to worry about. Scientists are still debating what to call it but it goes by the working title of B.S.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I am SURE there was a tweet where she said she started isolating on Monday!!!

Eta it was the thermometer one!!! Oh my Christ I am in a rage and I'm about to start work!!!

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.