Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her long standing no. 1 fan (poor sweet N**s) who she basically rejected once she realised she wasn't very "cool" or "relevant" and generally a little bit of a "simpleton". No longer seems to follow her?

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm so crap at Internet that when I Google "Louisa Compton head of channel 4 news covid long covid with Jack Monroe, I just get "is Compton still a dangerous city?" :unsure:
Sometimes when I see her name, I get 'Straight Outta Compton' in my head. Maybe she could do a tribute rap with the members of NWA?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fitnessqueen

7 minutes ago
THIS WAS THE 12th YOU NINNY! And now she’s deleted it! Anyone else literally sitting on their hands due to strong crossover temptation?

I’m finding it hard to resist but I’m a good honest Tattler and I won’t cross the floor 🤐🤐🤐🤐😷😷😷😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread title suggestion: Jack Monroe: Long on Covid, Short on Truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I’m coming from the past, so I do apologise if this has already been FORENSICALLY examined, but having seen the tweet about isolating prior to 14th Dec I thought I’d scroll back to see if this was the case. No tweets before 14th Dec?? Or is this just my phone doing a chaos?
No, not your phone doing a chaos. Jack's been on a delete spree, think everything up to the 14th Dec is gone!

Reactions: 32
I know Mail journos definitely lurk on some threads here as a lot of the stuff talked about in the Secret Celeb Gossip pops up on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame.

I’m positive people, other than us ninnies, are watching and waiting.....
If it was anyone other that Jack, I'd be saying she must be mortified at literally everyone knowing that she's lying. But as it's Jack, I'm sure she thinks she can style it out.
The main issue at this stage imo is Louisa and that piece in the Times. I'm sure certain publications would love to scalp the Head of News and Current Affairs at C4.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
So to “summarise”, it appears that Jack ‘rona Monroe has been faking having coronavirus by repurposing the real COVID symptoms her bubble/housemate, Louisa Compton (Head of Channel 4 news) described yesterday in a Sunday Times article misleadingly subbed as new mutant variant coronavirus, over a period of 10 days, and calling it long COVID, which it could never be even if she was telling the truth, because of the timescales involved in this latest catastrophic lie — and neither Louisa Compton nor Jack Monroe come out of this looking good, coronavirus or not.

And therefore in order to try and salvage some kind of reputation as anything other than a liar and a faker and a grifter and a thief of winter fuel benefits, Jack rona Monroe has now deleted all of her Twitter history for the third time this year, including previously pinned tweets re Marcus Rashford who has never lied about the poverty of his upbringing and his continuing desire to help others, unlike Jack rona Monroe; and an unlikely but well paid partnership with Del Monte who sell overpriced tinned fruit and have an unsatisfactory past I can’t remember ... apartheid ... workers’ rights I think? And of course a new column in the right wing Daily Express, Carole Malone is away - hopefully not rona-related. These are well paid but yet... rattle of tip jar, non fulfilment of Patreon commitments continues.

These tweet deletes, for which she was admonished by the judge in the libel case against right wing columnist Katie Hopkins, are very damaging to the integrity of absolutely anything she says. Who knows whether to believe she has Corona virus but still knowingly went shopping in a Tier 4 area; or is lying about having had coronavirus so it’s ok to go to the chippy and the newsagent to buy copies of her right wing newspaper column? And what about Channel 4 Head of News Louisa Compton who has had a positive test for coronavirus, and who may or may not live with Jack Monroe or may have continued travelling around a Tier 4 area spreading the COVID. And all this with a small boy in the house and seven slow cookers slow cooking kippers for Christmas dinner as they are delicious although ... although suddenly she is now saying that she lost sense of smell and taste weeks ago although no matter what she cannot have long COVID?

gosh. It just doesn’t add up, whichever way you look at it...
Please, please, please will someone just copy and paste this whole comment in the direction of The Mail, The Guardian, The Express, The BBC, C4 and Del Monte and hopefully she may finally be held to account for the absolute shite that she comes out with about the tit show of a life that she has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She’ll either ignore it or give some over dramatic reply that doesn’t address the question (my newsagent is DEAD)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
View attachment 362006
Ok, who remembers the scene from Blackadder? “Baldrick, have you no idea what ’irony’ is? Baldrick: Yes, it's like ’goldy’ and ’bronzy‘ only it's made out of iron.”

So she is confirming that she definitely went shopping whilst she was supposed to be isolating, then?

Who would have thought it - Jack Monroe broke lockdown and self isolation rules by going shopping with Covid symptoms.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
So she is confirming that she definitely went shopping whilst she was supposed to be isolating, then?

Who would have thought it - Jack Monroe broke lockdown and self isolation rules by going shopping with Covid symptoms.
Even if she herself didn't have symptoms at this time, Louisa has put it on record that her day 1 was the 10th of December - so if she's sharing a house with Jack, Jack should have been also isolating on the 12th.

Reactions: 49
She's tweeting advice on post-viral fatigue. Wow she's really doubling down eh? What a...fun ride her followers are in for in the next few months 🥴
Hopefully people will still get their postcards because the postbox is very close by (nearer than the chippie )

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.