Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To anyone who’s been tested and given a positive result , how does it work , is it a text message with details of where and when you were swabbed.

She’d be tripping up over herself getting that info on Twitter to ‘prove’ herself.
I’ve seen a positive one and honestly the text would be absolutely trivial for her to fake. Name, DOB, test date and then result and some form advice.

Reactions: 22
Question for the detective/timeline Fraus (very impressed by you all) - on the day it seems L called an ambulance/111 called one for her, was Jack tweeting? I’m wondering how that matches up or if there’s a gap.
That's the one day of tweeting silence. (December 20).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Reactions: 57
Hang on a minute. Wasn't she boasting about a yomp around the area for a chippy tea and also that kipper egg combo (eww god, sorry 🤢)???

Reactions: 55
Edit: Removing the screenshot of a squiggle's tweet as it has been deleted from Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Dear Jack, IF you've had COVID (and I don't believe you have) you're on about Day 11 and your taste has already returned and gone again in that time (liar)

Secondly you were out buying fish and chips on Boxing Day spreading your virus around (but this is okay as it's a virus you haven't had).

Thirdly if L has been staying g with you and you have now lost your sense of taste then perhaps you are now coming down with COVID.

Oh and 11 days is not Long COVID you lying, manipulative little weasel.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.