Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she has an endless stream of 'we love you Jack' and she is soaking up the dopamine like a sponge.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It all makes sense now, how she would have a thermometer with 104 degrees on the display (apologies if this has already been said) but it was BBs! And here were all were thinking she’d stuck it in a bowl of her slop cooking!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If she was abducted as a child that is awful, but it seems very strange to just drop it like that in a tweet. It's almost like the plot of one of those crime books she loves so much.

Reactions: 53
Well that’s my festive “goodwill to all” gone. What an absolute weapon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Whatever timeline she's claiming the long covid thing is such a laughable reach. She really is just grabbing at illnesses and traumatic experiences to try and seem interesting.

Reactions: 41
Yikes. What a mess! If she was at all famous outside of Twitter, her Covid timeline would surely be ripped to shreds. People have had to step down from their jobs for less. I've said it before but I would happily see her rise to fame if it meant something like this would wipe her off the platform once and for all, sick sick sick of the constant lies and bullshit

Reactions: 54
View attachment 361205
Is this new? I don’t recall this tale of woe before? Horrifying if real, obviously, but I reckon it’d have been wheeled out before?
It will be like the time she invented Healthy Start vouchers.

There was probably a school issued warning about someone hanging around the school gate and trying to talk to children.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
By Jack’s timeline...I should have had my baby by now?
What a mess!
Thank you Frauen und Herren for the timelines! What a colossal duck up.
She is shameless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
To anyone who’s been tested and given a positive result , how does it work , is it a text message with details of where and when you were swabbed.

She’d be tripping up over herself getting that info on Twitter to ‘prove’ herself.

Reactions: 29
Presumably, because science and experts say that traumatised children don’t really become selectively mute, our special smol pixie is as ever soooooo unique

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.