Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read a Judge Judy quote, ‘if it doesn’t make sense, it’s probably not true’.

Yes, absolutely x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She really is an atrocious person. And I don’t know why she continues to lie all the time - even when she’s caught out - when she’s clearly so bad at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshotting and squiggling not my forte, but 21 hrs ago she recommended Quorn mince to a follower asking for vegan food recommendations. Quorn mince contains egg white.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
So since dramatically losing her taste overnight and telling her followers about 2 hours ago, she's already 'discovered' that she can, in fact, taste things? And this was nicer than the delicious, delicious kipper she had *checks notes* 3 days ago?
She’s tying herself in knots. She always does this when she’s caught in a lie - doubles down to the point of being ludicrous. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 74
We're going to have to do a timeline of when exactly Jack 'lost' her taste. It was possibly between the hours of 3pm and 6pm on Saturday the 26th of December.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
D6E6C12F-131C-4BDC-9BD2-8F52C515315D.jpeg

Is this the exit strategy?
Can’t cook, so full on Express columnist?
Win – win 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So can we assume the Christmas Dinner wasn’t up to much?

The takeaway fish and chips formed a pointless expedition as she couldn’t taste them?

And what about the kippers and eggs that were supposedly delicious?

Please stop expanding time Jack. Soon you will be living in the walls of your house watching yourself leaving messages via patterns in the sand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Asking the important question
this is such a valid point for squiggle to make- if she is ill, how has she been recommending all these ‘best way ever’ to make things (couldn’t bring myself to put cook), when apparently she hasn’t tasted any of them- once again I’m left wondering why everybody can’t see this obvious bullshit! Why are people taking her recommendations, why aren’t people questioning her more?

This has been the closest I’ve been to crossing over today and making a snarky comment but I can’t risk not being allowed here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
"lost her sense of taste"

It would have been days ago if she had actually had COVID. She wouldn't have recovered it yet either.

But hey...it's a good attention seeking stunt isn't it?

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.