Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she’s furious that Louisa’s in the Times and GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION - as a true narcissist, Jack will absolutely HATE this. She’s flailing around a bit in an attempt to get the spotlight back on her where it belongs, and as a result she’s losing control of her Covid narrative by over-egging it and being inconsistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh dear, Jack, you really don't want to go here. three weeks ago you were scampering about in 50p jackets and having photoshoots in other peoples' houses.
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 15.10.02.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Abduction is a new one. More generally, though, it fits her MO about lying about horrendous things that are so serious, nobody feels comfortable calling her out.

If this had really happened, she would have mentioned it (many, many times) before - especially as she is now a mother. This is the type of experience that would have deep scars.

(Also, selective mutism? We should be so lucky...)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
How can she be so cruel? Someone who's struggling has the courage to say so and ask for a chat and she just brushes them off making it clear she is not prepared to chat? Not even directing them to other resources, e.g. Samaritans, in case this person truly is at the limit of their ability to cope. I actually can't find the words for how sickening this is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Abduction is a new one. More generally, though, it fits her MO about lying about horrendous things that are so serious, nobody feels comfortable calling her out.

If this had really happened, she would have mentioned it (many, many times) before - especially as she is now a mother. This is the type of experience that would have deep scars.

the selective mutism sounds like another plot from a corny lifetime movie

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Did Jack ever bother to get an actual test? I’m assuming no as it’s all made up. The whole reason behind her post was to cover her tracks for going out for fish and chips yesterday. She’s a painfully, obvious liar, why don’t more of her followers see this? I honestly don’t think she’ll ever get tv work ever again! As for the abduction story, where on earth has that been plucked from and why is she such a narcissist?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Has she never heard of trigger warnings? Well done you’ve traumatised some vulnerable people with your “look at me” behaviour AGAIN

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
How can she be so cruel? Someone who's struggling has the courage to say so and ask for a chat and she just brushes them off making it clear she is not prepared to chat? Not even directing them to other resources, e.g. Samaritans, in case this person truly is at the limit of their ability to cope. I actually can't find the words for how sickening this is.
Loves the sympathy online, having pictures of doggos (🤮) sent to her but lend a sympathetic ear in return? ; not a cat in hell’s chance and that’s the person she is .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

I suppose we have to hand it to her, nobody had childhood abduction on their Monroe Story Bingo card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Would this have been before or after the parents started fostering?

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.