Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s making up the childhood abduction story then she is one sick individual.

• Angry
Reactions: 62
Wow. Just when you think there is no more avenues for deflection .. boom.. abduction.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Surely, in all her history of being Jack Monroe, disclosure about personal things, her mental health and starting online fights, an attempted abduction would be some serious ammunition for her?

Not buying it, sorry. She's clamouring for attention and trying to distract from the Express article and timeline here. If she was anyone else, I'd possibly believe them, but she has a motive and yeah, not buying it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
They are aware of the dreams?!
Isn't it just what happens when you go to sleep with a high temperature? I've had bonkers dreams any time I'm ill tbh

Reactions: 54
I actually believe she’s making it up as she goes along, she’s read Louisa’s account and tweaking it to form her own narrative.

She’s utterly bonkers and not in a lovable scampering urchin way.

• Angry
Reactions: 67

Well that escalated. To which list do we add childhood abduction and mutism? I would never dream of mocking that but to suddenly announce something like that so flippantly on Twitter has me like the Genie.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I actually believe she’s making it up as she goes along, she’s read Louisa’s account and tweaking it to form her own narrative.

She’s utterly bonkers and not in a lovable scampering urchin way.
i think a chaos must be brewing because it must be absolutely killing her that Louisa is receiving more sympathy and attention right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
View attachment 361205
Is this new? I don’t recall this tale of woe before? Horrifying if real, obviously, but I reckon it’d have been wheeled out before?
In my cynical, sick of her tit having just got home from an overnight stay in hospital (I'm fine, i had/have gastroenteritis which came with dehydration so was put on a drip) so I'm thinking maybe someone other than her parents picked her up from school one day. Oh the shame of not going home in the navy landrover = abducted. Sorry if I'm being unnecessarily bad tempered, she's pissing me off today more than usual!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Long-time lurker / grunka-er, first time poster.

Can someone please explain SHE LEFT? Where can I find that thread? If SHE LEFT, then when - and why - did she come back? (Presuming SHE LEFT is the same person as BB)

Reactions: 24
They are aware of the dreams?!
Isn't it just what happens when you go to sleep with a high temperature? I've had bonkers dreams any time I'm ill tbh
Same. I thought it was a well-known thing?

Reactions: 22
Abducted as a child.... I know this is terrible but we are talking about Jack the pathological liar here!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
One of her siblings must have got better Christmas presents then she did so she's back to terrorising her parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.