Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she so obsessed with the combination of fish and egg?! I consider it further evidence that she is actually a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Can you imagine the tantrum she would throw if a food writer/blogger uploaded a photo of one her recipes on Twitter and talked tit about it? The AUDACITY! She’s got some cheek slagging off other people’s creations when she pops up every time her name is mentioned on Twitter because she can’t handle being disliked.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I get that people like to get their pets presents and fair play that she can afford a £32 cat bed. but she was actually going to wrap it?! wrap. a. present. for. the. cat. who does that?

madness
Ah hem.
He also sends birthday card.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just jumping in to say, excellent recap @Pocahontas ! For some reason “excited to see #WhatJackDoes” cracks me up the most out of all the recent escapades.

High five to @blurstoftimes for nominating the thread title, I’m blushing a bit! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Being the famous person I am now after going VIRAL yesterday - I'm going to apply for my Twitter blue tick and go through her recipes one by one stating how disgusting it looks and that it's an abomination of whatever meal. To be fair it's always going to be curry as it's the only thing she cooks.

Ps. I won't really, I'm not even famous but if Jack got nearly 50k likes her head would be through the roof right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Being the famous person I am now after going VIRAL yesterday - I'm going to apply for my Twitter blue tick and go through her recipes one by one stating how disgusting it looks and that it's an abomination of whatever meal. To be fair it's always going to be curry as it's the only thing she cooks.

Ps. I won't really, I'm not even famous but if Jack got nearly 50k likes her head would be through the roof right now.
I love that yesterday we had your good self going viral, AND, both #Louisa and #Terrible trending on Twitter! As for JM.... *crickets*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just popped in to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to this wonderful canal of Frauen and Herren! You all made that dreadful time since March fly by with you puns, good advice and fabulous wit. Have a great one as best as you can, one and all, I’ll lift a glass to you tomorrow!

Now, get to F, I’m BUSY. 💕💗💕💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
How many votes came back with "not my circus, not my monkeys"
One. Because there's only her in the house.

I imagine that SB must be a very lonely boy and glad of Louisa's company when she's at the stricken bungalow. Imagine your Mum being too interested in Twitter trifle wars to want to share his excitement on Christmas Eve. And isn't 10 when they are REALLY excited and one of the last years of believing in Santa?

SB, you'll never know you've lived until you experience the heartbreak of not getting a Mr Frosty because your parents said you'd make too much mess. Although I imagine your heartache when asking for a bike and getting a George Foreman Grill and a half eaten Cadburys snowman because your mother is a greedy goblin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Just catching up on Trifle Jack, and...duck me. She's certainly feeling better, isn't she? Has she stopped to think that she's using her large public platform to demean the creations of others and that, while it's true she hasn't tagged or named anyone, it's actually pretty bleeping mean? Granted, I'm fairly certain Gordon Ramsay couldn't give less of a tit what Jack Monroe thinks of his trifle, but can you imagine if someone on Twitter did a deep dive of her innumerable culinary abominations on Christmas Eve? She'd be howling and wailing until Boxing Day about the heartless bullies TEARING HER DOWN while she's still SICK and suffering from SEVERE BURNOUT and now they've RUINED HER CHRISTMAS. And all this performative outrage over nobody being able to live up to her dad's bowl of ants and cream just so she can promote some Del Monte-infused hate crime later later on today. bleeping tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Can I just say that I never understand the bra thing? I have large breasts, going braless is uncomfortable! Still I guess I'm glad she got over her dysphoria. 🤔

PS you have worn a bra Jack. Sports bra on the sideboard. Lacy number for Edinburgh thot shots. Two shapewear bodies at the same time. Receipts!
I didn't wear a bra during lockdown, but as I have a large chest I bought those cropped top things that offer a bit of support.

And after I'd had covid it used to take me 10 mins to put the bloody thing on as I was so exhausted. I used to have to stop half way up the bloody stairs to get my breath back (insert muppet song), and that's how I know she hasn't bloody had it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Facebook version of lunch. She’s been ill for 10 days despite tweeting that she was scampering around doing a food stocktake (checks notes) 10 days ago.
Hasn’t cooked in 10 days? When did she do the rehashed Christmas dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The Facebook version of lunch. She’s been ill for 10 days despite tweeting that she was scampering around doing a food stocktake (checks notes) 10 days ago.
Convalescing body?!

Just catching up on Trifle Jack, and...duck me. She's certainly feeling better, isn't she? Has she stopped to think that she's using her large public platform to demean the creations of others and that, while it's true she hasn't tagged or named anyone, it's actually pretty bleeping mean? Granted, I'm fairly certain Gordon Ramsay couldn't give less of a tit what Jack Monroe thinks of his trifle, but can you imagine if someone on Twitter did a deep dive of her innumerable culinary abominations on Christmas Eve? She'd be howling and wailing until Boxing Day about the heartless bullies TEARING HER DOWN while she's still SICK and suffering from SEVERE BURNOUT and now they've RUINED HER CHRISTMAS. And all this performative outrage over nobody being able to live up to her dad's bowl of ants and cream just so she can promote some Del Monte-infused hate crime later later on today. bleeping tit.
Del Monte infused hate crime!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I WISH Gordon would see her tweet and rip her an absolute new one.
Is slagging off trifles a symptom of Made Up Covid or being a little tit? Poor SB, bet he wishes he was at his Dad’s with his siblings gobbling mince pies and watching Disney till his eyes bled.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Delicious, delicious. Ever, ever. Should that be never, never?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.