Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually being astonishingly rude about other people's work, isn't she?

Imagine NigellaMum tweeting "haha, those baklava look tit" about someone else's efforts.
I think it would be freaking HILARIOUS if she accidentally posted a pic of one of Mom's creations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Does anyone find the 'I was an alcoholic' wording very unusual. Most people in recovery always to refer to it in the present tense, as its something they have to live with and work on, even if they had their last drink decades ago

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Does anyone find the 'I was an alcoholic' wording very unusual. Most people in recovery always to refer to it in the present tense, as its something they have to live with and work on, even if they had their last drink decades ago
I noticed this, not that Jack has ever really taken care with words and what they mean (See: 90% vegan, body building pescatarian, I have the 'Rona)

Reactions: 43
yeah, alcoholism? Completed it mate. She’s such a prick

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Jack, it’s Christmas Eve. Put the phone down and spend some time with your son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's just gone after a Gordon Ramsay recipe.

Somebody show him the Sausagne, PLEASE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
It’s a revolting children’s pudding made with cold custard. Each to their own, but it’s peak middle class Twitter, I would imagine. Have a Yule log instead.
yeah the only person i know who loves trifle is my stepdad who says it reminds him of being at boarding school in the 60s

Are we going to get a christmas eve chaos? could we be so lucky?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Customary Swiss roll? Huh?

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.32.27.png

Oh my dear squiggle, Jack's not truly happy unless she's bitching about something, it makes her feel big and clever.

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.33.04.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.