Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She better have kept all the packaging for the lil fishos if she is moving in January otherwise they will go off and be wasted (😡) in the big penultimate house move.

ETA unless she can eat 60 fish dishes in a month.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just read Louisa’s account. For covid I actually really like that people share what they’ve gone through. This doesn’t seem like attention seeking at all and honestly she really doesn’t seem the type. Poor lady had some really scary moments it sounds like. A far cry from you know who.

If one is still required, could this despicable faux Covid incident be what provides Louisa with that pure moment of clarity about this long-term shark?

I can't stop thinking about the toes

I am way behind, but does this post refer to her toe and / or fingernails? I don't comment on physical aspects. but her ungulae are unusual for her age.

1608763082329.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are you forgetting that she is a bodybuilding pescatarian?
Ah yes, I was forgetting that she's a bodybuilding 90% pescatarian vegan.

My body is in better shape than her's. I am well into my 60's, and I was told I was terminal over 20 years ago! She is neither vegan, pescatarian nor a bodybuilder. Lies, lies, and more lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She really hates it when people aren't her biggest fans doesn't she? She must have actively gone looking for this to comment on. This person didn't even say anything mean, they just said she isn't their cup of tea. Newsflash: nobody is loved and adored by everybody. It's impossible. There will always be people who just don't get on with you. And there's nothing you can do about that and sure, it might make you a bit sad but it'll make you feel a damn sight worse about it when you actively go seeking out people who you just don't gel with and then wallow in it. She has so many fans, that should be enough for her and yet it seems like it never is
By the time you're in your thirties you should have made peace with that not everybody in lif will like you imho. Especially if you have the number of followers on social media she has.

ETA: Had missed that this was in a convo of blue tickers she'd love to engage with and that could totally be the strategy too.

Reactions: 24
At what point do we get the 'Oh, Ok, I didn't have the 'Rona. I fell off the wagon again. It's the stress of the bullies..' tweet?
You've all got to be getting a little close to the truth now.
She does like to do a Twitter, "Quick! Look over there!" when you do that.

She 'Highlighted the Wallpaper?'
THREAD TITLE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If one is still required, could this despicable faux Covid incident be what provides Louisa with that pure moment of clarity about this long-term shark?

I am way behind, but does this post refer to her toe and / or fingernails? I don't comment on physical aspects. but her ungulae are unusual for her age.

View attachment 358294
Another Kubrick stare

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn't she also allegedly doing veganuary? Those fishos are going to be in those freezers for a while.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Also along the veganuary lines. Not sure having a fuckton of fish in the freezer is keeping in the spirit of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Happy Christmas Eve Frauen und Herren, hope everyone is doing ok... thank you all for providing so much entertainment since I joined in September...
Jack strikes me as someone who’ll never be happy with her presents so am fairly sure there’ll be some festive chaos 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I see Prince Harry has used a cartoon filter (kind of!) on his Christmas card photo. Wonder if he got the idea from his old pal Jack?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Merry Christmas Eve! I was sick in the shower this morning but it doesn’t seem to have been a sign of labour. I’m baking fresh rolls for breakfast and want to avoid Jack’s Twitter but just seen that Miguel has posted a lovely looking Christmas meal for £1 so not doubt she’ll be retweeting her crap again!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.