Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone quiet......too quiet.

She’s under the bed looking for the ankle she chewed off but Cooper’s got it and hidden it in BB’s nook of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Urgh at 8:13 onwards. Awful.
I skipped to 8:13. The acting deserves to be up there in the next Sloppies. Little humble urchin Jack, conquering her fears and posting it to YouTube despite saying multiple times she wouldn’t. I wish she hadn’t.

When she talks, those adenoids make me want to punch something, it’s so annoying and pathetically whining self obsessed tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Urgh at 8:13 onwards. Awful.
Against my better judgement I gave in and watched a bit. So she was dicking about making horrible unnecessary videos when she should have been out of the room for housekeeping? Can you imagine being that entitled? She really does hate people trying to earn an honest living.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He popped outside and gave it to the Brambly Mice. They’re all mates now.
She’s gone quiet......too quiet.

She’s under the bed looking for the ankle she chewed off but Cooper’s got it and hidden it in BB’s nook of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For sure and just because Matt may be a massive Tory doesn’t mean he’s in agreement with Brexit (which didn’t look like he was). He did take a veiled dig at Brexit towards the end of SK this week as well. Can’t remember what he said though. I bet they just don’t talk about it in their house, like lots of others.
His Political leanings don’t have any bearing on his performance as a chef and a TV host, as far as I am aware he hasn’t claimed to be poor and accepted anyone’s heating allowance.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
A small segment recorded in all its glory.

1. Why is she talking in a different voice?
2. Each time I see the acting, I picture Jude Law (coincidence? I think not) in the Holiday when explaining to Cameron Diaz about why he didn’t mention his children.
3. THE ACTING?! How can anyone not see she is playing the part of a smol, urchin pixie just looking for her big break.

It’s so embarrassing. Especially the change of accent and tone, she’s like when you see someone being quizzed by police (Jeremy Bamber is a great example) and they act a character for the camera. She’s unhinged.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why do all her videos start with 10+ unedited seconds of emptiness, then the writer/author/campaigner/activist bio?

Why does she need a several minute-long intro before singing?

Why can't she film in landscape mode?!

So many questions...
I’m not sure what is worse- the extra long cringy intro or the embarrassing singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Deleted my comment because the comments it referred to had been deleted. It's enough to make a woman go maaaaaaaad. Merry Christmas Fraus. See you in the next thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's annoying (but inevitable) that she 'has' Covid. Her nonsense has been such sweet relief from having to think about it all the bloody time.

Sending love to all my fellow Tier 4 friends. Especially those who are having to tackle the shops today because they were expecting to be fed elsewhere.

You're all doing very well - Avec courage ❤
Wimped out and sent my partner near to closing and was the last person let in the shop. It wasn’t too bad apparently and we have duck to eat for xmas day which will be a first for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His Political leanings don’t have any bearing on his performance as a chef and a TV host, as far as I am aware he hasn’t claimed to be poor and accepted anyone’s heating allowance.
Couldn't have said it better myself. They are entitled to their own opinions. They are also entitled to like whatever they like on their own social media pages. Also it's nothing to do with Jack - especially not Forearm's missus as she's not even in the public eye.

Reactions: 28
Oh. That was much longer an intro than I expected and also much worse vocally than I expected. When she has the long hair and glasses, I really get the whole not very bright churchy thing more. People who have only seen her in photos in her short-hair wannabe alternative phase need to see this kind of content for context. She's essentially an untalented theatre kid. All attention seeking and no substance to back it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

2. Each time I see the acting, I picture Jude Law (coincidence? I think not) in the Holiday when explaining to Cameron Diaz about why he didn’t mention his children.
3. THE ACTING?! How can anyone not see she is playing the part of a smol, urchin pixie just looking for her big break.

It’s so embarrassing. Especially the change of accent and tone, she’s like when you see someone being quizzed by police (Jeremy Bamber is a great example) and they act a character for the camera. She’s unhinged.

Oh god I’m cringing inside myself. It’s like watching a GCSE drama performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s always trying to go viral- all her videos have her bursting to be discovered.... I guess she should have been more careful what she wished for.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

The weird thing is, she already sung on camera with Billy Bragg. If she was this uber talent hiding behind shyness then she would have been discovered then - she wasn't, because she's shite. But you just know, being the narc that she is, that she's imagining fawning responses, a hastily organised record deal and a glittering career as a singer. When she goes off into the fantasy world in this way, you have to wonder where her mates, or manager, family or girlfriend are? Surely when she mentions that she's thinking of posting some god awful singing videos online because she thinks she's got a real talent then at that point someone - anyone- should be telling her that, ''hey you know, maybe just save that for in front of the mirror ...or the shower!'' sort of thing. . But nope. It's excruciating. Either she comes up with these harebrained ideas without warning anyone first, or her support team are bleeping useless or just plain scared of her. Either way, unhinged is a good description.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.