Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small segment recorded in all its glory.

1. Why is she talking in a different voice?
2. Each time I see the acting, I picture Jude Law (coincidence? I think not) in the Holiday when explaining to Cameron Diaz about why he didn’t mention his children.
3. THE ACTING?! How can anyone not see she is playing the part of a smol, urchin pixie just looking for her big break.

It’s so embarrassing. Especially the change of accent and tone, she’s like when you see someone being quizzed by police (Jeremy Bamber is a great example) and they act a character for the camera. She’s unhinged.

You shouldn’t laugh should you but I’m hooting here the little Christina Aguilera don’t look at me cower she did was my favourite part 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.